Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 22:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone got Dec. 2005 installer?

Discussion on Anyone got Dec. 2005 installer? within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I was wondering if someone have any previous installs wich doesnt have XCrap...if you do let me know the link

Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial] Sql 2005
11/13/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Getting Started The requirement for this guide is you have installed SQLServer 2005 Studio Express Edition Also you are required to have a database backup on your harddisk. First Step Start your SQLServer Configuration manager, and login. Then right click on the Databases folder to the left. Click on Restore Database. Select the Name for the databases like: account / billing / character / cash In here write the name you wish to restore the database to, example my_restored_database....
MSSQL 2005
01/31/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi, I am trying install .bak of databases on SQL 2005, but dont work. Dekaron server files work on SQL 2005? If yes, HOW? Thanks and sorry my bad english :mofo:
Co Partner 2005-16
06/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Attention Game is broken once again, conquer fixed this to make conquer close when u hit h11
[AO] bis 2005 Kostenfrei
12/16/2004 - User Submitted News - 2 Replies
Wenn man noch bis zum 15. Januar Anarchy Online bestellt fallen bis ende 2005 keine Gebühren für das Spiel und sonstiges an. Hört sich ja gut an, ist aber nur Werbung! Denn es gibt massig Nachteile! Ihr könnt nur mit dem Ersten Teil von Anarchy Online Spielen, dies bedeutet, dass ihr überhaupt kein PvP mitmachen könnt denn dies gibt es nur in Notum Wars (Add on)! Und weiteres, wie die Add ons Shadowlands und Alien Invasion, liegen auch komplett auf dem EIS! Das heißt, das andere...