Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 01:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free SpeedHacks and Such (imagine selling) works on iGunz and other private servers

Discussion on Free SpeedHacks and Such (imagine selling) works on iGunz and other private servers within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free SpeedHacks and Such (imagine selling) works on iGunz and other private servers

Go to the video and scroll down for the download link.
When you download it, it says virus detected but it's pretty normal, Click on Show all -> Keep dangerous file -> Open .rar folder
Look for: UC folder find file: xSpeed_demo.exe

1. Open internationalgunz (igunz)
2. login and go to the lobby.
3. administrator click on xSpeed_demo.exe
4. play a bit with speed 0.07/0.23 etc
5. you feel a bit faster playstyle, igunz got broken system, it lags alot there, so this application to play smoothly, also less input delay have fun abusing it.

Also stop selling useless cheats on this platform, make it for free.

Bunch of stuff inside.
Shotbots
ESP
UC

Discord: Duzopy#5653
Old 09/08/2022, 19:11   #2

All of these things are patched.
Old 09/08/2022, 21:10   #3

Not really i literally use it today on iGunZ reason why i post it here