Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 21:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wonderful News..

Discussion on Wonderful News.. within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wonderful News..

I'm terribly sorry for the massive amounts of downtime. And I'm even more sorry for the fact that I can only offer you a terrible, rambling explanation.

Here we go (feel free to not read this; it's probably better for you if you don't):

Sometime towards the end of October, I planed to close this site because: it was causing massive amounts of problems with paypal, it wasn't making me all that much money in the first place, and it was originally just a side project for me to learn php. However, seeing the massive interest generated (I'm still getting at least 30 emails a day about this shit), I kept the site up in hopes that I would one day get back to it.

Now, stay with me, because this shit gets real. So after finishing up with paypal, Bobomb, Takashi, and Myself thought it would be just bitchin' to take a 2 month road-trip. Yea, bad judgment and serious hard liquor at all times. Anyways, we ended up pretty much everywhere that wasn't near a computer (Philidephia, PA; Washington, DC; Atlanta, GA; Bumblefuck, DE; Fort Lauderdale, FL; Richmond, VA; Grayson, GA; Little Hill, VA; Conshohocken, PA; Key West, FL; Everywhere In Between).

So yea, idk if you've ever been to Key West, but once you're there, it's very difficult to leave. So, once we finally had takashi heavily tranquilized and in the car, we headed back to our town of origin. By this time, it was roughly Mid-December, and I didn't get back to a computer until it was almost January.

So, now, here we are. It's about 8:15 and I haven't slept yet. I just spent the last hour updating gunz hacks while listening to hitachihex drunkenly go on about space frogs. I'm pretty exhausted and I'm giving you the wonderful news that...

WE WILL BE BACK UP:

JANUARY 18th, 2010.

Keep in mind that we're terrible with dates, so this doesn't really mean anything. We could be up next June for all anyone knows. Also keep in mind that it's just hitachihex and I working right now (everyone else is cheering us on and being generally useless in all regards), and hex has the frightfully bad habit of disappearing and reappearing three days later in my lawn with a dozen stolen DVD's, sporting a new wristwatch, and handcuffed to what appears to be a very broken four wheeler. He really would like the keys to either the handcuffs or the four wheeler, and he also asks that you take note of the impending rise of the space frog race.

Wish us luck.

If you should need us for any reason:

Vent:
vent11.gameservers.com:4216

IRC:
irc.xploitirc.net
#mirageofpenguins
Thanks
1 User