Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 14:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Techniques

Discussion on Techniques within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Here be a list of techniques, Nothing for cheating but I know when I was new I was ****** because I couldn't figure out how the pros were so good . This has guides for Butterfly, SlashShot, JSD- Jump Shot Dash, etc. big congrats to the guys who did the work for this
Old 11/26/2005, 05:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
er here it is?
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-92-1132981045.ibf (32.4 KB, 51 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
~Amy Quest~!(techniques!!)
11/17/2009 - Grand Chase - 26 Replies
lolz.... It's just easy.. XENIA FRONTIER:You must last skill the boss(it means that when the boss's life is already over use ur skill and voila!!u already have a dogtooth or the toenails) TEMPLE OF ORIGINS:last hit the boss or vanessa!.. see its easy...
Battle Techniques
06/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Would you folks mind sharing some (possible links) to battle techniques like the wall jump in AC? Are there any other areas that this type of trick can be used? How do people (mostly trojans) seem to teleport onto you? Please share.
Personal Socketing Techniques?
07/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Ok, first off let me state that I am NOT looking for/suggesting socketing TRICKS I have never met spammed before and I want to gather some info before I try. I just want to know everyone's PERSONAL way of met spamming (ie. 18 lvl 10 boots with 18 mets; 20 mets with 2 necklaces; 5 mets a night; etc...). If you could also include the number of sockets you have gotten from the technique you used, I would be very grateful. I personally don't believe in "tricks" but I do believe in cold, hard...
Melee And Ranged Techniques And Strategies
02/28/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
There are many different combinations of melee and ranged weapons some of which are useless and some of which are very effective. Here is a list of all of the better weapons you will find in DDO and which stats drive the "to hit" and which drive the amount of "damage" they do. MELEE WEAPONS Strength determines "To Hit" and the "Damage" modifier for all melee weapons Good weapons for 1handed fighting with a shield Longsword (slashing) 1D8 Damage 19-20 Critical x3 I would stick with...