Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Asylum GunZ / Gamers

Discussion on Asylum GunZ / Gamers within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Asylum GunZ / Gamers

Looking for a elite server? Where staff actually participate with the community? Look no further,

Asylum GunZ has arrived. All the doors have open on this server.You have suggestions? Lets hear it.. Our

staff is ready 24/7 Ready to help our community. We never neglect our members. At Asylum GunZ we are

here to serve you. The community. At Asylum we have no limit. We work to progress to try and top other

servers. Well I know what you’re thinking, They just started and got that my confidence? Well yeah we are

confident that our community is loyal and trustworthy and will not go against us. We all are one big family and

we would like YOU to be part of us. So what are you waiting for? Come along this journey with us!

Asylum GunZ Information:

1.5 Client
EXP RATE: 35x
Custom Maps
Custom Donators
Custom Items
Custom Game modes (coming in future updates)
Client is not out yet.

Owner
WickedsInferno

Co-Owner
Forbidden

Supervisor
Diamond

Lady Game Master
Lexi

Game Master
Navy
Precision
Joey

HEAD DEVELOPER
Carlita

DEVELOPERS
Jassper123
Jinx

WickedsInferno' 3rd server, which is in the making.

V1 Will be release on July 27, 2014 at 2 PM central Time

Staff position are open. Do not lie on about about your location. be positive on everything and use real information. We can track your ip!

Pictures coming soon GunZ isn't released, so this post will be updated with pictures.
Old 08/07/2014, 11:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
I remember that server : _)