Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

the use of lagg shadow

Discussion on the use of lagg shadow within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
the use of lagg shadow

most ppl think a high ping is bad BUT u can use it agains the lagger. a lagg works in both ways so u lagg to the lagger aswell. it will make it harder to aim but easier to dodge.

at gladiator
try this: get ur opponent so mad it follows u and keep doing backward tbf. in the opponents view he hitted u million times but u don't suffer damage cause ur walkin backwards whenn he tries to hit u. he will walk in ur tbf all the time and die while ur still full hp.

at deathmatch
do a triangle dbf till ur opponent gets a massive dash backwards and rs him. job done. DON'T use masives urself keep moving so the opponent can't hit u easy.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I have LAGG In SIlkroad ... 13mbit broadband DSL why i have lagg?
06/03/2011 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hi wanna ask ya guys why i have lagg in silkroad with 16-13mbit broadband dsl and my friend same but he has non lagg and me DC all time my friend gets non DC
[LAGG] Metin2 - Pserver Lagg
04/06/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hallo, liebe Community Mir liegt mal wieder ein Problem vor. Ich komme nun sehr schnell in das Spiel rein. Nur leider, kann ich nicht schreiben (Ich gebe was ein, drücke Enter aber nichts passiert) und wenn ich Mobs kloppe, bekommen die keinen Schaden Ich habe 4 Serverstats: Status unbekannt (Unbekannt) Online (Anstatt norm) Belebt (Busy)
SRO-DB Lagg
08/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I have a strange problems. when I logged with bot game so lagg. with regular client it works as it should. Does anyone know what it could be?
Lagg with bot
04/13/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hey guys Im experiencing big lags with iSRO-bot and softmod. My char can stand still (for me) beside a mob, then it just rains damage and my char is hitting in the air, really big lags! If I have silkroad "on top", looking at the bot, I also get disconnected. I have to have like firefox or something else on top to not get disconnected. What can I do about this? My internet connection is fine, it worked before today but after I fixed the "expired"-error it lags. It lags some days, and...