Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 02:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help | Wanna Start Make Gunz HAX

Discussion on Help | Wanna Start Make Gunz HAX within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help | Wanna Start Make Gunz HAX

Hey, I tried to make gunz hack using UCE (Cheat Engine) It works fine but every time when i tried to join new game with the UCE open, it's said "Hacking Was Attempted" Bla bla bla...
I think i need to learn how to bypass the server [Private Server]
and anouther question
how can i make the hack to search address automatic?
i mean, i need to search each time when im open gunz and its make me tired there is anyway to make the address to do not change
or to set a range of address?
how the gunz hacks work?

thanks!

or'

Similar Threads Similar Threads
kSRO - Wanna Start Playing?
03/29/2011 - Silkroad Online - 119 Replies
As you guys are aware I am in an emulator project called eSRO that currently emulates the version kSRO. We are in need of packets that are ones you would find in high levels such as Guild, Guild War, Union, Academy. To get those it requires a high level and quite a bit of gold. So for those reasons I decided to start leveling both for playing and development purposes. Currently I am level 17 and was wondering if anyone else wishes to play, from playing you are helping us, so we can make a...
[help] i keep getting this error when i wanna start TQbinarys
02/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
ok i kno i should have asked this earlier but i didnt think of that:P. it sux, i wanna try it and it wont start can someone help me http://img18.imageshack.us/my.php?image=errornu3. png]http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2489/errornu3 .th.png]ImageShack® - Image Hosting
i wanna make hax
10/02/2006 - MapleStory - 3 Replies
im a noob hacka, and i dont wanna leech and stuff, cause its bad from my point of view. i want to be taught and maybe post my own hacks that i may discover for maple. can anyone agree to help me begin my training? :)