Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gunz hack (Let me know if it works)

Discussion on Gunz hack (Let me know if it works) within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gunz hack (Let me know if it works)

I DID NOT MAKE THIS HACK IN ANY WAY Credits : Too many contributers to say (I found this hack and i thought it would help if i posted, considering all i did was ask for help here thought id help by showing you guys this hack, because for some TheGunzKidz.dll does not seem to work.)

WORKING ON IJJI GUNZ --- Not sure for darkgunz, i don't think so ?

Edit : Now linked all to one file for you --

I know theres a lot of files my apologies, i would of linked them all too one rar but my pc kinda blew up, so im on my dads which im not aloud to do much on. So my apolgies for that. Anywho ---

Instructions

1) Download all files
2) Open all the files up
3) Put every single file in to your Gunz Folder.
4) Open reactor and start gunz as you usually would.

TIP : When i use it it comes up a message of the operating system i use, that should come up for you? Not 100% sure, but it pops up for me which lets me know its working. ------- ALSO COULD SOMEONE VT This for me please? And ill try to post screenshots as soon as i get my PC Repaired today Thanks. Hope it works and hope i helped.

EDIT : Almost forgot sorry,

The notepad file of the commands. Notice some are able to be used some arent. Some work on windows XP some dont. Others work on windows vista others dont on XP and so on

WORKINGOn Windows XP 32/64bit.
Not Sure On Windows Vista
Not Sure On Windows 7
Old 12/15/2011, 10:03   #2

working for darkgunz?
Old 12/15/2011, 10:48   #3

Working on IJJI Guns Not dark, i dont think so anyway
Old 12/15/2011, 21:34   #4

elite*gold: 74
The Black Market: 102/0/0