Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 22:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



I need a price check please

Discussion on I need a price check please within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old 01/10/2021, 20:00   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GW Devil View Post
your one person out of thousands sorry no I don't believe you no. til I get actual proof you believe what you want & I'll believe what I want. lol
as someone who did HB from day 1 and was one of the top 10 HB'ers in the game, r12 does not exist. HB was removed before anyone got past rank 10.
EKZ123 is offline  
Old 01/11/2021, 19:35   #17

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 11
Commander 12 doesnt exist, X Ekeleon X > King of HB never obtained Commander 12, hes low rank 11..... and no one else is higher than this guy, even if, youŽd still need Months of 24/7 grinding to obtain R12, and since he just ******* on everyone.. its impossible.
AutoTroll is offline  
Old 01/12/2021, 05:37   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 191
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by EKZ123 View Post
as someone who did HB from day 1 and was one of the top 10 HB'ers in the game, r12 does not exist. HB was removed before anyone got past rank 10.
gotcha.
GW Devil is offline  
Old 01/12/2021, 21:09   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 17
Hey Fxxxxx aka GW Devil,

Only 4 R10 Commander has been reached / exist.
no R11. no R12. this title has NEVER been maxed, and nowadays, i would consider any R10 Commander has one of most (if not the most) RAREST title.

For this Presearing UNCONDI glitched Long Sword, i mean, u must be really out of GW market. Pleikki, Stu & some others already listed from the old Guru, all the unconditional weapons, even the fews who got deleted.
... and we talk about POST weapons.
Actually, there are a few glitched (max-dmg) swords existing in pre : 2 IDS , 1 FDS , 1 Zod & 1 Dead and zeal purple Crysta

not even mentioning the low ball if a such account exists.
a simple kor or taiwanese account cost more ...

not even mentioning than this Gamer & Strecky seems the same person ...
xiounaiw is offline  
Old 01/13/2021, 00:23   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoTroll View Post
Commander 12 doesnt exist, X Ekeleon X > King of HB never obtained Commander 12, hes low rank 11..... and no one else is higher than this guy, even if, youŽd still need Months of 24/7 grinding to obtain R12, and since he just ******* on everyone.. its impossible.
Far from R11 actually as you can see (this was taken in 2020) - I hear so many people saying Ekelon is R11, no idea where this idea came from.

Huynai is offline  
Old 01/18/2021, 13:11   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 191
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiounaiw View Post
Hey Fxxxxx aka GW Devil,

Only 4 R10 Commander has been reached / exist.
no R11. no R12. this title has NEVER been maxed, and nowadays, i would consider any R10 Commander has one of most (if not the most) RAREST title.

For this Presearing UNCONDI glitched Long Sword, i mean, u must be really out of GW market. Pleikki, Stu & some others already listed from the old Guru, all the unconditional weapons, even the fews who got deleted.
... and we talk about POST weapons.
Actually, there are a few glitched (max-dmg) swords existing in pre : 2 IDS , 1 FDS , 1 Zod & 1 Dead and zeal purple Crysta

not even mentioning the low ball if a such account exists.
a simple kor or taiwanese account cost more ...

not even mentioning than this Gamer & Strecky seems the same person ...
it was already explained thx for trying & telling me about things I owned is hilarious. thx again
GW Devil is offline  
Old 01/19/2021, 14:15   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by GW Devil View Post
it was already explained thx for trying & telling me about things I owned is hilarious. thx again
from someone who thought a q7 long sword uncondi "could" exists in pre, it's hilarious Flint.
Thanks sir.
xiounaiw is offline  
Old 01/19/2021, 16:25   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 191
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiounaiw View Post
from someone who thought a q7 long sword uncondi "could" exists in pre, it's hilarious Flint.
Thanks sir.
I didn't see the word "unconditional" all I meant was never say something doesn't exist unless it Actually didn't exist. like at all. all I'm sayin whoever the **** you are. lol nobody really but you seem to know me. lol creeper

I've learned to keep an open mind when it comes to things. then when your wrong it isn't such a shock. have a great day from the
GW Devil is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
06/21/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
HELP WITH THIS PLEASE ON MY DEDICATED SERVER :-( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyKOTLb960Q log_file_delete_old: stat: No such file or directory connect: Connection refused Timed out Connection refused
Guys please please please please make a euroshaiya bypass please game hack error
09/19/2009 - Shaiya - 5 Replies
Guys make a euroshaiya bypass please



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.