Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LDoA Part 1 Bot failing to travel to outpost

Discussion on LDoA Part 1 Bot failing to travel to outpost within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LDoA Part 1 Bot failing to travel to outpost

I'm trying to use my LDoA bot from about a year ago, (part 1 levels 3-10) and it fails on heading to outpost according to output file:
09:58 - Bot Starting...
09:58 - Entering Setup
09:58 - Travelling to Outpost
09:58 - Couldn't Travel to Outpost!
09:58 - Ran for 0 minutes.
the GWA^2 file is Version 3.6.9

Script itself is spoilered below.
Did something update so this no longer works?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ldoa pvevolved bot lv10 to 20
03/20/2021 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
Hello little cheaters, I remember months ago having difficulty to find a simple working bot to level up from 10 to 20 in Presearing. So I had simply made one simple shit that is able to make 10 levels in ~10 hours if I remember well. I also made the builds files needed for war, ele, and mes, maybe I'll make&upload the others if I find the time. Anyway, the steps for that bot are pretty easy to get: • Get the quest "Vanguard rescue: Farmer Hamnet", check the presearing quests...
LDoA 2-10 Bot
04/10/2018 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Have one downloaded but all it does is crash. Looking for one that works. Thanks
[Buying] Vaettir Bot, LDoA bot
06/25/2017 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
Hello e*pvpers! I would like to buy good vaettir bot which have : *mode for identify golds or store golds in depo, * salvage white,blue and purple items, lodestones and store materials in depo after full iventory etc, * salvage after run in Bjora Marches and after he go to farm more. * pick only black and white dye * pick event items * selling items to merchant (golds )
[Buying] LdoA Bot.
06/25/2017 - Guild Wars Trading - 3 Replies
Hello looking for a working bot.
LDoA bot
11/13/2015 - GW Bots - 4 Replies
Hello elitepvpers ! Could someone (if its possible) modify LDoA 10-20lvl to use imp and kill enemy by warrior? This bot just staying first at elemental, then go to 2 moobs (from farmer hamnet quest) and pull to monk and kill(without using skills) but, i would like to have warrior whos kill this elemental and use skills. ( sorry for my english ) Here you have download : I would be grateful! Thank you