Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Planing to start active PVP Guild for epvpers

Discussion on Planing to start active PVP Guild for epvpers within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
please answer if you are interested in tombing
Old 09/14/2005, 13:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
Please don't doublepost threads. I would like to ask you to continue this in the former thread which is located here

->

Thank you.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SWSRO1]Looking for active guild! *English
07/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey guys! Im wondering if there's any fun guild at swsro to join? A big guild with a union is prefered. It would be nice to join a friendly english guild. Im working loads so cant be at the screen that much, but still, its not too have a active community while playing. All suggestions are welcome!
Looking For An Active Guild In Venus
01/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi, im looking for an active guild in venus im lvl 72 pure int s/s with 5 gaps and im looking for an active and not bored guild, pm me in the game: The_Promese im always online but if u cant find me pm me at night.
want to join Active Guild
08/26/2009 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
hey guys i want to join a guild that is around my time zone ( pacific standard time -8) casue i live in San diego so i was wondering if anyone has a guild that will let me join cause its boring when you just Grind all day by yourself :( ohh and i play in Kaye :mofo:
Any one need Active guild in 100x
09/21/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Just gimme a pm ING 2Fast4You :D
Recruiting Active Players for 4th level Guild BABEL!
09/19/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
We are currently a 4th level guild and are looking to recruit new members. We also have a ts server. So if your in Babel and your looking for a guild.. Post here or pm me here.