Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW BANED!! Help Me Pls!

Discussion on GW BANED!! Help Me Pls! within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy GW BANED!! Help Me Pls!

Hi, I'm Spanish, they ban my acc need help unban anyone know? sorry for my English
Old 05/21/2015, 14:16   #2

ask support
Old 05/21/2015, 14:19   #3

and I asked for help but nobody answers me and wanted to know if anyone here can unban my acc
Old 07/25/2015, 23:48   #4

Hello itachidsn,

There is the sephiroth unban service. But it'll cost you money, he is on the black market.
Myself, I was banned for 4 months and managed to get unbanned simply by keep sending support messages and explain my situation. Every time I had a different person and many times I got shot down and they kept me banned. But I know these kind of situations so I stood patient until the right person came along and understood me and unbanned me.

In other words, keep trying and you'll cross paths with the right support person eventually.
Old 07/26/2015, 00:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premerium View Post
Hello itachidsn,

There is the sephiroth unban service. But it'll cost you money, he is on the black market.
Myself, I was banned for 4 months and managed to get unbanned simply by keep sending support messages and explain my situation. Every time I had a different person and many times I got shot down and they kept me banned. But I know these kind of situations so I stood patient until the right person came along and understood me and unbanned me.

In other words, keep trying and you'll cross paths with the right support person eventually.
What did you write them tho?
Old 07/26/2015, 11:45   #6

Mostly some story like that I did not understand why I was banned. I've been loyal for 10 years to the game, never had any problems. And That I had used a bot for 1 day to try and that it was a minor mistake. Which why I thought a permanent ban seemed way too heavy for a 1 time mistake in 10 years loyalty and spending on the game and bla bla.
Create some sympathy and understanding with them. That's what worked for me.
Old 07/26/2015, 16:59   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premerium View Post
Mostly some story like that I did not understand why I was banned. I've been loyal for 10 years to the game, never had any problems. And That I had used a bot for 1 day to try and that it was a minor mistake. Which why I thought a permanent ban seemed way too heavy for a 1 time mistake in 10 years loyalty and spending on the game and bla bla.
Create some sympathy and understanding with them. That's what worked for me.
I am not banned (yet) but I will come back to your tactic once I am ^^