Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS shitty accounts

Discussion on WTS shitty accounts within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS ****** accounts

Hi, i'm selling useless accounts for ectos.

1st Account : 150 ectos
Prophecies Only, PvP char Only

2nd Account : 150 ectos
Prophecies Only, PvP char Only

3rd Account : 200 ectos
Prophecies Only, not linked with PlayNC, 1 Monk ready to bot Elona Reach.

4th Account : 350 ectos
Prophecies + Faction + Nightfall, 5 LVL20, /aion, ready to bot Jade Quarry or Byzzr.

I'll give all informations after payment.

Contact me :
or Skype : guild_wars_06

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT really good 2moons accounts for PWI accounts or conquer accounts
04/21/2021 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
I have lots of 100+ chars on 2moons and im the original owner. Looking for 120+ conquer accounts and 60 ish pwi accounts
WTS: Sharing Matrix Accounts, DepositFiles Accounts, 4shared Accounts, Full Guarantee
06/28/2010 - Trading - 15 Replies
I am selling Fresh DepositFiles, 4shared and Sharing Matrix Premium Accounts. PLEASE NOTE: My Prices Are In USD, NOT SGD!!!! Sharing Matrix 1 month Premium Account - 6 USD (Full Guarantee) 3 months Premium Account - 10 USD (1 month guantee)
[Opinion]ZSZC shitty pserver. any good pserver there?
06/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 20 Replies
Hey guys, I been playing Silkroad for over then 3 years I played on iSRO and some pservers, I started playing on ZSZC yesterday and it's the worse server i've ever played on...there are no stalls means you cant buy/sell anything, i been trying to talk to someone there for over an hour and no one to chat with. i know it's sounds gay but i feel very lonely there most of the time it feels like playing a stupid game with no other people just me and the monsters. i really feels like quiting and...
My First Shitty Program
04/20/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 6 Replies
this is a Generator which shows the value of +Stones in progress, cps and Dbs Started VB recently and this is the first prog i ever made ROFL. it may not be useful to most people, but i wanted to post it for fun xD Virus Free. Intsructions:
Need some tips about a shitty little problem-.-
05/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Well this is my problem: 1. i made a hotkey 2.i tried to delete 3.i tried to restore 4.it wont get reseted No matter what i do to remove the hotkey , it wont disapear. anyone help me fix this ?