Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB GW1 account unlinked 30/50 HoM

Discussion on WTB GW1 account unlinked 30/50 HoM within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB GW1 account unlinked 30/50 HoM

WTB GW1 account unlinked 30/50 HoM.
Old 01/08/2019, 17:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5315
The Black Market: 762/0/0
Hi there, I still provide HOM premade accounts :
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/gu...10-40-hom.html

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Unlinked GW1 50/50 HoM GWAMM account
09/20/2019 - Guild Wars Trading - 10 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers, I'm selling an Unlinked Guild Wars 1 account with 50/50 Hall of Monuments points, including the God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals (GWAMM) title. I have it for sale on another website: http://tinyurl.com/n2uqksb You can get all the info about the account in that link. You can PM me there, or PM me here, if you have any questions, or if you want to make me an offer. Thanks
[Selling] WTS Unlinked GW1 50/50 HoM GWAMM account
03/09/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 9 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers, I am selling an Unlinked Guild Wars 1 account with 50/50 Hall of Monuments points, including the God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals (GWAMM) title. I am selling it on another website: WTS WTS Unlinked GW1 50/50 HoM GWAMM account (Extremely Rare) You can get all the info and price about the account in that link. You can PM me there or PM me here, if you have any questions, or if you want to make me an offer. Thanks
selling 30/50 hom great account gw1 account unlinked
03/19/2013 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
hey i am selling my 30/50 hom gw1 account unlinked the account has 9 chars every charcter has obby every charcter has obby with chaos gloves except rit and and ele which have just obby few chars have blindfolds some dreadmask the account comes with a rare lvl 10 charcter that has obby chaos gloves and blindfold
WTB unlinked GW1 Account at least 15 HoM
02/19/2013 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Hi everybody, I'm looking for an unlinked Guild Wars 1 Account (with serial numbers) with at least 15 Points within the Hall of Monuments to link it to an existing GW2 account and improve the HoM in GW1 further. Characters and Level doesn't matter. In case you are interested please contact me via PM with your offer and desired price. Paying via PayPal. -----------
[WTB] Unlinked GW1 Account 11/50+ HoM
09/11/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
I'm wanting to buy an UNLINKED Guild Wars 1 Account. That has at least 11 Hall of Monuments unlocked or more. Wife decided to use mine for her GW2 account and now i'm out in the dark, so paying pretty good for this. Please PM me if you have an account for sale and how much you're looking for. Starting off i'm paying $50usd for any account that has at least 11 HoM rewards, will pay more depending on amount of points.