Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW1 ecto (me) GW2 Gold (you)

Discussion on GW1 ecto (me) GW2 Gold (you) within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GW1 ecto (me) GW2 Gold (you)

Hi,

I have about 13 stacks of GW1 ecto I am looking to trade for GW2 gold. Exchange rate will be 2e : 1g, you will go first, if not please to do not pm me. We can do small amount at a time, 20e / 10g, or another amount that we both can be comfortable with. Or if you have very high rep, I can go first.

SOLD
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] ecto GW1 <> gold GW2
04/14/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 8 Replies
WTT ecto GW1 (me) for gold GW2 (you) Hello, I wish to offer here an exchange between ecto GW1 and GW2 gold! RATIO : 150 gold GW2 = 250e GW1 ORDER OF SALE:
[Trading] ecto GW1 (me) <> gold GW2 (you)
04/04/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 3 Replies
WTT ecto GW1 (me) for gold GW2 (you) Hello, I wish to offer here an exchange between ecto GW1 and GW2 gold! RATIO : 150 gold GW2 = 250e GW1 ORDER OF SALE:
WTT GW1 Ecto (me) vs. GW2 Gold (you)
10/17/2013 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Closing, all gone.
[Trading] GW ecto for GW2 gold/ecto
06/10/2013 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to trade 4 stacks of GW ecto for GW2 gold/ecto. Please PM me your offer. I do not go first so smaller amounts for our safety is my main concern. Looking for long term customers.
WTS Big Ecto Pack/// WTS großes Ecto Packet
12/02/2009 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
hi, WTS 1850ectos das ganze packet wird nur als 1 packet verkauf, d.h. ich verkaufe nicht nur 50e sondern nur 1850ectos. wer interesse an diesem schönen packet hat, soll mir hier ne pm hinterlassen :)