Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

wts Nightfall Pre-Order Codes (1 Character Slot /bonus Spear/Scythe) 200e/z each

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wts Nightfall Pre-Order Codes (1 Character Slot /bonus Spear/Scythe) 250e/z

ALL SOLD OUT QQ

I DO NOT THINK I WILL BE GETTING ANYMORE IN EITHER SO I AM GOING TO GO AHEAD AND CLOSE THIS THREAD

Price is 250 Ecto or Zkeys

*Clarification* These are NOT Collectors Edition Codes, these are not the game. These are pre-order codes that allowed early access for a weekend before the games actual release that also awarded a character slot for free in addition if you had bought and added a nightfall key to your account plus the /bonus weapons.

Anyone with interest in making a trade for one of my codes who is unsure if they have the code applied to their account already MUST use the /bonus in game and see if they have the Sunspear & Soulbreaker created. You can only apply this same type of code once to your account. So if you have the idea that you will apply this type of code 10 times to get easy character slots let me stop you right there. ONCE, only once can you apply a Nightfall Pre-Order Key to your account.

I will deliver the code to you over Skype or Email.

The only way I am going first is if you have 30+ Feedback here or if we know each other.

Trade must be requested and if you purchase multiple codes the transactions will be done one at a time.

Here is what you will be getting:

Guild Wars Nightfall Pre Order Codes

One Extra Character Slot (only if you have Nightfall added to your account)

Two /bonus Weapons

The Sunspear

Item Stats

Fiery Sunspear of Shelter

Fire damage: 14-27 (requires 9 Spear Mastery)
+5 Energy
+7 Armor vs. Physical damage
This is a Pre-order item, and is automatically customized.

Description

This spear is only available to owners of the Guild Wars Nightfall Prerelease Bonus Pack, as a Fiery Sunspear of Shelter.

"The Fiery Sunspear of Shelter is the iconic weapon of the Order of the Sunspears and consists of a tempered steel head and a long Mebahya-wood shaft, gripped at the midpoint. Behind the head, a flattened sunburst disk increases stability in flight, as does the riverhorse-bristle fletching on the butt of the weapon. Deadly in the hands of a skilled individual, the Sunspear was first used as a weapon by the early Order of the Sunspears in Istan and remains a traditional weapon of that Elonian province."
Note: While an official promotional image official sources claim +15% Damage while in a Stance, it in fact provides a +5 energy bonus as seen from the in-game description.

Note: For owners of the nightfall preorder package, use /bonus in any town/outpost to access these items.

Notes

This item is always customized for the character that the /bonus command was used with. However, this command can be reused on each of your characters, consistently respawning the weapon. Any new mods added to this weapon cannot be salvaged.
Although the weapon is customized for the character, heroes can still use it. When using the /bonus command while a hero has it equipped, it creates a second item in the character's inventory that can be used normally.

The Soulbreaker

Weapon stats

Scythe

Cold Dmg: 9-41 (req. 9 Scythe Mastery)
Damage +15% (while Enchanted)
Enchantments last 20% longer
This is a Pre-order item, and thus is automatically customized to the character on which it is generated.

Description

This scythe is only available to owners of the Guild Wars Nightfall Prerelease Bonus Pack, as an Icy Soulbreaker of Enchanting.

"The Icy Soulbreaker of Enchanting is a lightweight but powerful Dervish weapon. Its shaft is made of bound ironreed wrapped with bindings made of Elonian leather. Its head is carved from strengthened skyquartz, a shatterproof crystalline mineral mined in southern Istan. The secondary blade at the base of the weapon is also made of skyquartz, and is carved in the traditional "blades of the five gods" design. Among the Dervishes, such weapons are often passed down from mentor to student, and often are as much pieces of art as they are weapons of war."

Notes

This item is always customized for the character that the /bonus command was used with. However, this command can be reused on each of your characters, consistently respawning the weapon.
New modifications cannot be added.
Although the weapon is customized for the character, heroes can still use it. When using the /bonus command while a hero has it equipped, it creates a second item in the character's inventory that can be used normally.
This is an excellent weapon to use with Conjure Frost, Illusionary Weaponry or Grenth's Grasp since it prolongs the enchantment of choice and can deal full damage to any three adjacent foes.

Special Notes on These Weapons
These are both very usable weapons for your hero's. I personally use this spear on all of my hero's with a shield. All casters plus myself get a spear + shield as armor is the most important thing you can have in the game. These stats are perfect. The scythe has decent stats as well and you can use a conjur build for even more added dmg. These are also exclusive skins only available with the pre order /bonus.

**Updated Info** You can change some of the mods to these as well. I changed the 7 armor vs physical to +30 Health on the Spear after a customer informed me some of the mods can be changed. How cool is that!!!

Message me here or add me on Skype: ghostofme.virtual.sales

Trades:
Traded with Xenphek - Thanks for fast & easy trade.
Traded with Dwayna ForEver - Thanks again
Traded with lul: - Thanks for the Fast & Easy Trade.
Traded with GW Devil - Nice & Easy - Will notify when I get more.
Traded with Morte - Trade Completed - Little annoying thou :P
Traded with GW Devil - Thanks again for the east trade
Traded with T1Cybernetic - Thanks for the easy trade
Traded with Golden Egg - Thanks bud

Many Multiple Return Purchases

Old 02/28/2014, 16:31   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Skype contact request sent aswell as trade request

Old 03/01/2014, 14:41   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Legit seller
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2014, 16:08   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 317/0/0
Legit, friendly and trusted seller, don't hesitate!
GL!

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2014, 00:10   #5

3 Sets of keys Left

Old 03/07/2014, 18:25   #6

Still 3 Sets of Keys In Stock

Who wants an extra character slot and awesome hero weapons ?
Old 03/10/2014, 22:09   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does this give the disco ball dance thing?
Old 03/11/2014, 02:50   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdy2go View Post
does this give the disco ball dance thing?
No, that would be the Nightfall Collectors Edition which is also the game.

Pre-Order keys are not for the game.

All of the special dances are the collectors editions respectively. They will be very hard to find and expensive. Prophesies collectors you can just forget about.
Old 03/14/2014, 05:00   #9

3 Keys still in stock.
Old 03/16/2014, 22:19   #10

3 keys still in stock
Old 03/24/2014, 01:07   #11

1 Key Left !!!
Old 03/24/2014, 05:52   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

request sent thx
Old 03/25/2014, 02:22   #13

All Sold for now. I will try and get more in stock. Thanks to all who purchased.
Old 04/12/2014, 17:13   #14

Restocking early next week with a new shipment. Will have many of these ready to go. Add me if you want to reserve a copy or two.
Old 04/13/2014, 00:00   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I have been looking for this exact thing for a while If you get some more I may have one off of you, I will keep my eyes on this thread

« [H] Guild Wars 1 Account [W] Ectos | WTS Guild Wars Account »