Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Champ5,Hero12,Zaishen8,Glad7 + some pve

Discussion on Champ5,Hero12,Zaishen8,Glad7 + some pve within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 12/21/2013, 11:40   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
KosinusBeta u got 2 negative and u should have more if u always do trade on elitepvper beacuse u r not trusted scammm ****** dont trust tht guy
Old 12/25/2013, 15:14   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I really didn't expect that from you, Greg.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] high-end Account (Glad7/HA3/78month old)
03/06/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, here I offer my secondary Account. He is really famous, in a TOP 300 GvG-Guild Officer (so you can sell the cape sometimes) and have Titel like Gladiator 7, half to 8, Zaishen 5 and HA 3 (it was only a second Acc. The Account is near 7. Bday, so you will be the first with the present. Two chars, which are very old and also wear a prestige armor are existing. For questions ask me. The Account will be perfect for doing PvP or to get Ready to gw². If you want use it as a bot Acc. Ah, I...
Verkaufe: PvP Account r12 champ5 command4
12/01/2009 - Guild Wars Trading - 4 Replies
Ja, ich verkaufe hier meinen alten Guild Wars Account... Am liebsten Ingame Geld was ich dann an ein paar alte freunde verschenke... Account ist nicht PlayNc gebunden... bitte bieten Edit: Treuhand Service wird gerne genommen solange die kosten dafür der Käufer trägt