Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Unded Oni Miniature

Discussion on WTS Unded Oni Miniature within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Unded Oni Miniature

[German]

Guten Tag ePvP-Gemeinde,

Ich möchte mich hier von meinem Unded-Oni trennen und biete ihn euch an für Ectos oder Echtgeld zu erwerben!

FAQ

Wie kann Ich bezahlen?

- Paypal
- Überweisung
- Ingame Währung in Form von Ektoplasmakugeln

Akzeptieren Sie Middleman?

Ja natürlich akzeptiere ich Middleman. Allerdings unter folgenden Bedingungen. Der Käufer kümmert sich um einen Middleman und es werden nur trusted Middlemen akzeptiert. Sollten Kosten entstehen ist der Käufer dafür verantwortlich. Allerdings wer mir vertraut wird nicht über den Tisch gezogen und spart sich die Mühe mit dem Middleman.

Wann erhalte Ich meine Ware?

Sofort! Wenn das Geld auf meinem Paypal-Konto bestätigt ist, erhalten Sie eine PN von mir wo der weitere Verlauf darin erläutert wird.

Sollten irgendwelche weiteren Fragen bestehen, zögert nicht mich zu kontaktieren.

[English]

Good day ePvP community,

I want to separate myself from my unded oni and offer it up for you to purchase Ectos or real money!

[B] FAQ [/ B]

How can I pay?

- Paypal
- Transfer
- In-game currency in the form of Ectos

Accept Middleman?

Yes, of course I accept Middleman. However, under the following conditions. The buyer will take care of a middleman and only trusted middlemen accepted. Should arise charges are the buyer's responsibility. However, who is not familiar to me dragged over the table and saves the trouble with the Middleman.

When I receive my order?

Immediately! If the money is confirmed on my Paypal account, you will receive a PM from me where the future course explains it.

If there are any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

ANGEBOT/Offer

Unded-Oni:

SK: 790e / 35€ / 45$ (verhandelbar / up for negotiation)

mit freundlichen Grüßen Hatschi
Old 05/30/2013, 13:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

#prices fixed

bump