Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HM Vaettir ready GW1 account with Sin

Discussion on HM Vaettir ready GW1 account with Sin within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 352
HM Vaettir ready GW1 account with Sin

Hi, I am wanting to buy a GW1 account, ready to farm HM Vaettirs, preferably with an assassin. I am new to EPVP and usually use Game Revision but can provide good feedback if required. I will be paying with paypal. Please pm me or contact me on skype if you can help. I am looking to buy ASAP. Paying USD or EURO for this account.

Account should have: Prof, Factions, Nightfall, EOTN with an ascended lvl 20 assassin that has completed EOTN and has access to HM.

Thank you.
Old 04/15/2013, 09:45   #2

Up, still needed.

Account should have: Prof, Factions, Nightfall, EOTN with an ascended lvl 20 assassin that has completed EOTN and has access to HM.

Thanks for your time

Up, account still needed.
Old 04/17/2013, 13:02   #3

Up.......

Account still needed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Ready Bots For Farm (Feather, Vaettir)
05/13/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 6 Replies
As the title says , i would like to sell few bots since i have no more interest in Guild Wars 1 :D ... Here we go : #1.Feather Bot - - Account Not Linked (Can change anything you want) #2.Feather Bot - - Account Not Linked (Can change anything you want) #3.Feather Bot - - Account Not Linked (Can change anything you want)
WTB Vaettir Bot Ready Accounts
03/09/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Im looking for accounts that have all 3 campaigns+ eotn and a sin at longeyes with hm in eotn unlocked. payment via paypal, only unbound accs, pm offer.
WTS Guild Wars Account r8 Vaettir rdy
08/29/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
WTS GW Account mit allen Kampangnen Auf dem Account befinden sich Ele, Assasine und ein Ranger. Alle sind lvl 20 und PVE Chars. EotN hm rdy Der Assasine hat r8 und ist bereit Vaettir zu farmen ;)
WTS Vaettir Bot [Vbot]
07/14/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 40 Replies
English hello guys :D Here I would like to sell my self-made Vaettir Bot (Vbot) The bot is very safe , stable and I offer a good support. As Payment I accept Ectos and Paypal. The price is 30 ectos for the bot +1 charcter. If you want to run this bot on more than 1 charcter then you have to pay 10 ectos extra for every char. For example: You want to run 4 charcters. Then you have to pay 30 ectos for the bot+1char and 30ectos extra (10 for every char)
[WTB] Gw Account (Vaettir bot Ready)
05/01/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
I buy a account Gw Vaettir bot ready (A / Me) :) paypal or ecto only Thanks :mofo: