Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling 30/50 hom great account gw1 account unlinked

Discussion on selling 30/50 hom great account gw1 account unlinked within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling 30/50 hom great account gw1 account unlinked

hey i am selling my 30/50 hom gw1 account unlinked

the account has 9 chars

every charcter has obby

every charcter has obby with chaos gloves except rit and and ele which have just obby few chars have blindfolds some dreadmask

the account comes with a rare lvl 10 charcter that has obby chaos gloves and blindfold

Skype- normyletx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling great euw Account
01/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
im selling a good euw account lvl 30 - 45+ champs - 4 skins (demonbladetrynda) - saison2 silverranked if u want know all champs and skins than ask me Ill go first if u are trusted if u are not u go first or maybe we trade by a middleman
Selling great euw Account for just 10 €
12/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
im selling an account on the euwest server. im lvl 21 and my champs are : evelynn, gareb, teemo, tristana, twitch, rengar and wukong+warwick with skin ( jadedragonskin at wu and vulcanic skin at warwick) ive got a perfekt ad/offtank runepage and 131rp/2068 ep i just trade with psc and we should search an trusted middleman because i dont give first addet/add me skype botan12311
Selling another GREAT NA account !
12/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Howdy Howdy After lot of sucess in my recent trades i've come to the conclusion I should sell my main, so let's see how it goes ! THE C/O ON THE ACCOUNT IS : 0 $ BUY IT NOW PRICE : 75$ The account has 70 champs:
SELLING GREAT NEED FOR SPEED ACCOUNT
06/18/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
selling great need for speed account for tanki online account :)
[S] Selling great account !
04/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Great account for ranked, has no ranked games played, Level 25. Spent over $80.00 on this account Good Ad and Ap rune pages Has RP and IP to buy what you may want 23 champions Skins: Siren Cassiopeia NightRaven Fiora