Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

>>>Vaettir Farming Bot<<<

Discussion on >>>Vaettir Farming Bot<<< within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up >>>Vaettir Farming Bot<<<

+
Old 09/13/2011, 05:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this guy is trusted baught alot if theres any bot out there u wanan buy this is it
Old 09/13/2011, 11:41   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

endo does not have the selling rights since it is my bot.
Pls dont buy from him and I will report him now.
Old 09/13/2011, 18:07   #4

This isn't your bot Chillmastor, so just chill.
Old 09/13/2011, 18:31   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ΣΠÐØ™ View Post
This isn't your bot Chillmastor, so just chill.
yes it is, look at your video and look at mine:

you can see the ways it runs are clearly the same. If you buy the bot from him you guys will makea huge mistake because he does not even know the basics of coding, so if an update comes out he will not be able to update it.

Well you can go and buy it and maybe tomorrow there is an update making the bot useless because some ID's changed. If you buy the bot from me, which is a better version btw^^ I will provide you with good support and updates.
Old 09/13/2011, 18:34   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillmastor View Post
yes it is, look at your video and look at mine:

you can see the ways it runs are clearly the same. If you buy the bot from him you guys will makea huge mistake because he does not even know the basics of coding, so if an update comes out he will not be able to update it.

Well you can go and buy it and maybe tomorrow there is an update making the bot useless because some ID's changed. If you buy the bot from me, which is a better version btw^^ I will provide you with good support and updates.
Now chillmastor you are breaking the rules. You come in my thread & CLAIM that this bot is yours just because they LOOK like they are running the same path & then you advertise your bot here. Your name is NO WHERE on my bot's GUI nor anywhere in the source code. The functions names have no similarity to yours. You have no firm evidence of this bot being yours.

I have reported you, soon your posts will be removed & you shall receive a warning.

Please stop posting in my thread & go back to yours. Don't be mad because you have some competition now.

Thank you.
Old 09/13/2011, 18:46   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Okay, fine not going to argue with you anymore.
I'll ask a mod if he can check both source codes and we will see.
Old 09/13/2011, 18:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillmastor View Post
Okay, fine not going to argue with you anymore.
I'll ask a mod if he can check both source codes and we will see.
Why would a mod waste time with this? This isn't their problem to be honest unless it is a inside forum problem which YOU are causing inside my thread.
Old 09/14/2011, 10:47   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 36
Received Thanks: 6,891
closed
Closed Thread