Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AFK Farming in PoF path

Discussion on AFK Farming in PoF path within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AFK Farming in PoF path

Does anyone know any good spots to AFK farm in pof / path of fire maps for Trade Contract?

And can anyone share a build guide for afk farming? What traits/armor to wear?

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AFK Farming on official Server (VALOFE) afk-question
06/03/2018 - Atlantica Online - 0 Replies
hello dear gamers, I can't find any terms or rules for the official Atlantica Online, Server. I know some games are against Macro keyboards or any software "auto clickers"... But what is when I stuck a tool (scissor, bottle, pencil, paper etc.) in my keyboard to "manually" press and hold down the G / F button ? FYI: G and F key is the Guard / Skip Turn button and while you mercenaries have some sort of semi-automatic battle option you would skip your main characters turn only while...
GKExile BETA - Fully Automated Path of Path of Exile Bot (Leveling & Farming)
03/29/2018 - Path of Exile - 2 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/5hoOpn3.png https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tda657UrrA4 Features Supports Act 1 - 4 (Act 5 will be supported when the new expansion is released) Ability to fully clear monster areas Efficient town and cross Act navigation Intelligent item loot filters Transportation via way-point, portal and using portal scroll item Auto sell items based on settings
C++ Path, or any path function?
07/27/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Im looking for a program that lets you record a path and then follow it with ur char etc. etc. Preferably one of those cool inject thingies like the sirhooks melee bots:p:p