Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Safest way to buy/sell an account

Discussion on Safest way to buy/sell an account within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 830
Safest way to buy/sell an account

Hi, I'm thinking about selling my GW2 account because I'm using it less and less. What do you think is the best way to sell it?
I mean, which is the safest for the buyer and for the seller and which may not require too high fees.
Basically, where would you sell it and where would you trust most to buy it? And with what payment method? Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Safest Way to buy a Valorant Account NO RISK of ban
04/19/2020 - Valorant Trading - 0 Replies
remade
*~#~* Longest - Safest - Best - RsGold Shop on Epvp - Longest - Safest - Best *~#~*
07/28/2012 - Runescape Trading - 44 Replies
MOOOOOOOIIIIIIINNNNNNNN Leute :D So ich bin wieder im Runescape-Gold geschäft eingestiegen :D Ich verkaufe hier nun nurnoch Runescape-Gold und keine anderen Sachen mehr. Mein letzter Account wurde gebannt wegen zu vielen Infras & Warnings. Meine Preise hatten einen kleinen Absturz, schlecht für mich, besser für euch ^^ http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4157/platz2.pn g
whats the safest way to trade/buy an account
06/05/2012 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
I have learned that people are greedy a** holes but i was hacked and need a new account. i don't want to loose any more money so i need to know the safest way to trade/buy and account. and i know im a forum noob and i dont have one of those fancy signitures and well i dont even know if this post belongs here but please help:)