Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Gen1 Legendary Weapons,Precursor,Ectos, MC, T3-T6 Mats

Discussion on [WTS] Gen1 Legendary Weapons,Precursor,Ectos, MC, T3-T6 Mats within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS]Legendary Weapons,Precursor,MC,Gold, T3-T6 Mats

Hey there guys,

iam selling legendary weapons that will be crafted/bought on my private GW2 account and also sent to you from my private account - no affiliation with any bot accounts, 100% legit account with 2,721 days and thousands of hours of playtime on it ( as of the 06th of Feburary )

About pricing: Send me a screenshot of the lowest offer you can find online and ill try to make it even less.

Some prices:
100g = 5€ ( it might be more expensive than some, but unlike theirs ITS NOT gold that was gathered on bot accounts!! )
Kudzu, Moot, Dreamer = 60€
Bifröst, Twilight, Sunrise, Incinerator = 70€

As for the Mats and other stuff im selling, please understand that it's a private account and my supply is limited to a few stacks each @ a time and it might take me a day or two to get your stuff Might take longer, but its cheaper and safer than most

If you have any questions, just pm me here or on Discord. Packs#7949

P.S.: No cheap undervalued offers, please.
Im not gonna get ripped off so you can make easy 50-100% profit off of me

Old 02/14/2020, 20:35   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
fast and friendly
Thanks
1 User

Tags
guildwars 2, legendary weapons, legit acc, realmoney trade

Similar Threads
[Selling] Level34 mystic account with 12mewtwos and all legendaries of gen1,2&3.....
07/05/2018 - Pokemon Trading - 1 Replies
Account info:- Type:-gmail Team:-mystic Level:-34 Botted:- A BIG FAT NOOO.... Name change:- not available Account is loaded with all legendaries starting from birds to latest regice Please go through following links to see the details Imgur: The magic of the Internet list of Legendaries Imgur: The magic of the Internet
[Selling] WTS WARZ LEGENDARY ACC 7900 GC, LOT OF WEAPONS AND STUFF, CLANLEADER
11/19/2013 - Infestation Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, verkaufe meinen WarZ LEGENDARY Account, er ist nicht gebannt, auf ihm wurde NIEMALS gehackt oder sonstiger unfug getrieben -es sind 7900 GC auf dem account -sehr viele schusswaffen und melee waffen, schutzwesten, bandagen, essen usw im global inventory (die 2 katanas sind noch vorhanden!) -der account ist clan leader
WTS -> Legendary Weapons (Twilight, Sunrise, Eternity, Bolt, Bifrost)
09/06/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 62 Replies
As tittle says, want to sell legendary greatsword "Twilight" And i have absolutely all the materials and precursor (Dawn) to create "Sunrise" (or another "Twilight" if selling the one that i already have) Also, i can make "Eternity", but only if i get an advance payment or if the buyer has a very good reputation. (much more difficult to sell "Eternity" than any other legendary greatsword) (if you willing to buy "Eternity", of course i will do an adequate discount) Or i can craft any other...
[Selling] WTS 2 Legendary END Weapons Incinerator and Bifrost
05/09/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Selling 2 Legendary End weapons Bifrost and Incinerator for 375$ each Please Leave Offers here, i Only accept Payments via paypal(gift) i am selling so im not going first in any of the events. i could provide some screenshots if requested. Both are US servers my skype is jigzy.puff just add me there so that i can provide more details
Top Accounts ! Gen1 / Gen02 / Destiny !
04/13/2013 - Last Chaos Trading - 0 Replies
Verkauft!