Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling The Bifrost Legendary EU.

Discussion on Selling The Bifrost Legendary EU. within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling The Bifrost Legendary EU.

Looking for offers.

Old 07/09/2018, 18:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would give you 35$ so around 30€.
Contact me if you are interested.
King Regards
Old 07/09/2018, 23:58   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

PenV is a scammer.
I bought this legendary weapon today from him for 50 EUR and he did not deliver. We also used a Middleman called Haidi1408 who was apparently part of the scam.

DO NOT BUY FROM HIM !
Old 07/10/2018, 19:09   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend4ri0 View Post
PenV is a scammer.
I bought this legendary weapon today from him for 50 EUR and he did not deliver. We also used a Middleman called Haidi1408 who was apparently part of the scam.

DO NOT BUY FROM HIM !
Suspected as much, I warned of him in another thread because he is pretty dubios.

This guy is probably the same person who scammed me a whiel back and tried it multiple times with newly created accounts with a few quick BMT's.

Maybe some kind of admin can look into the logged IP adresses, wouldn't be that surpised if he and the MM are the same person xD
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling The Bifrost and any Other Legendary GW2 EU - Hand Made
03/05/2018 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 8 Replies
​I'm Not Selling Legendary Weapons GW2 at The Moment. Sold Already: 1x Frostfang, 1x Rodgort, 2x The Bifrost, 1x Bolt, 1x Sunrise No use of Bots. All the gold and map exploration I made by my own from playing the game. Delivery In a hour or less from confirmation. Prices may change a bit according trading post changes. Accepting Paypal Verified Only.
WTS -> Legendary Weapons (Twilight, Sunrise, Eternity, Bolt, Bifrost)
09/06/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 62 Replies
As tittle says, want to sell legendary greatsword "Twilight" And i have absolutely all the materials and precursor (Dawn) to create "Sunrise" (or another "Twilight" if selling the one that i already have) Also, i can make "Eternity", but only if i get an advance payment or if the buyer has a very good reputation. (much more difficult to sell "Eternity" than any other legendary greatsword) (if you willing to buy "Eternity", of course i will do an adequate discount) Or i can craft any other...
[Selling] >> THE LEGENDARY BIFROST! << (taking paypal and bank transfer)
04/12/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 6 Replies
http://dacyon.bplaced.net/shots/3m46vw8qj22.png Throw me your offers. You will go first, no matter what kind of offer you bring. Taking bank transfer (to austrian bank account) or paypal (only if you have a verified account). Kind regards, Dacyon.
[Selling] GW2 EU- Legendary The Bifrost
04/11/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Sell Legendary The Bifrost for ingame GOLD(c/o 1800gold) or trade for Sunrise Legendary. Pm offer. EU servers only.
WTS Legendary Bifrost EU
01/25/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Sold