Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Core ~40k value, 11 x lv80, 4 Legendaries, a lot of ascended items

Discussion on Core ~40k value, 11 x lv80, 4 Legendaries, a lot of ascended items within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Verkauft] Core ~40k value, 11 x lv80, 4 Legendaries, a lot of ascended items

SOLD

(Spreche auch Deutsch, wollte nur nicht dasselbe für meherere Seiten tippen)

Hello,

I haven't been playing for a few 4 years and decided to sell my Account. I stopped playing before any expansion came out, I think around when silverwastes came out, so I don't have any of them.

Account Worth: (API on request)

Characters:
  • Mesmer Asura(Main) (ascended)
  • Engineer Asura
  • Paladin Human
  • Paladin Sylvari (ascended)
  • Thief Human (ascended)
  • Ranger Sylvari
  • Warrior Charr
  • Warrior Asura (ascended
  • Necromancer Sylvari
  • Elementalist Human
  • Elementalist Asura (ascended)

Ascended meaning they have an armor set that's more or less complete (a few missing pieces) and several ascended weapons. All should have ascended accessories more or less.

Also on the account:
  • Bolt
  • Howler
  • Sunrise
  • Twilight (Meaning you can make eternity and sell it)
  • Gift of Mastery
  • 79 Mystic Clovers
  • A bunch of materials (incl. ectos)
  • Some old event(?) stuff
  • 7200 gold (willing to sell separately for good price)
  • 16973 AP
  • PvP Rank 35
  • WvW Rank 174 (Desolation)
  • 500 Bank upgrade
  • 5 Bank slots

The account is very old (4.8k hours playtime, started at launch of the game) meaning it has a ton of those birthday gifts (not sure if they mean anything lol).

The account does not have:
  • Expansions
  • Any expansion content done

SOLD
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GW2 core game+Hot Account value 6.5k+gold,3 lvl 80, Twilight + full ascended gear
05/04/2016 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
GW2 core game + heart of thorns (Ultimate) expansion have rytlock miniature I am the original owner of the account and will give u all the details nessessary . I had originally bought the game from Areana net with 100 USD (for the game and the 4000 gems ). Value of account is 6.5k + according to gw2efficiency.com Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Seafarers rest server europe 3 lvl 80 chars revenant lvl 80, wariror lvl 80 , thief lvl 80 ( 5 char slots) Guild TDA lvl...
[Selling] High-end account- 30k AP, 36k gold value, Legendaries, Full Ascended and more.
04/12/2016 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 15 Replies
Account has: 36k gold account value. 30.7k Achievement points. Among the top 40 in AP leaderboards. Every single past time gated achievement, none missed. 12 Fully geared level 80s. 4 Full ascended armor sets, all 3 armor classes. Dozens of ascended weapons, Multiple ascended trinket sets. Dozens of unopened ascended weapon/armor chests. Legendaries: Frostfang, Howler, Twight, Sunrise, Eternity. Max PvP rank with all reward tracks done and PvP legendary backpiece almost finished.
[Selling] Cheap. GW2 account, Legendaries, Ascended, skins, limited edition items- HoT 14.7k g
03/11/2016 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, haven't had time to play in awhile so I decided to sell my account, Have had it since alpha, many Black Lion and Event/Achiev skins and items, outfits, dyes, limited edition items...etc. Large bank and inventory 3 Legendaries (Frostfang, Dreamer, and Sunrise) and Full ascended Ranger (w/ exotics and some random ascendeds on others) 500 Leatherworking ,Huntsman, Armorsmith, 400 Jewler (max) 3 Level 80's - Ranger, Revenant, and Necro Price is negotiable - will take highest bid Contact...
[Selling] [EU] Account 11.182k AP - 3x 80 Ascended Weapons ,Ascended Armor ,Gems Items
07/20/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I sell my Guild Wars 2 account! The account is from Augury's Reach Server. 3 lvl 80 Characters: - Guardian Full Ascended Berserker Maps 100% - Warrior Full Ascended Celestial Mpas 92 % - Elementalist Full Exotic berserker Price 80 $
[Selling] Top gw2 account 8xlvl80, 4 legendaries, WvW rank 600+,10k+ AP, lot's of ascended gear
02/10/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
I want to sell my gw2 digital deluxe edition account. Legendary Skins: Twilight Meteorlogicus The Moot The Minstrel