Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Account HoT - PoF/ 100% map completion & more!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Account HoT - PoF/ 100% map completion & more!

hello guys,

I’m a low rank user because I forgot my name and pw for my real forum account,
wasn’t a long time inactive and couldn’t play, because work and stuff but who cares, just that I let you know, that I really want to trade and sell it, because I work 24/7 for my car now just got my licenses.

I sell a good 3+ year Account I got both expansions /+ bought extra quest chapters (Living World Season2) . 2nd last season I was gold and last Season bronze because I didn’t play so much, however the e-mail doesn't let me edit it on My Account on the Official Website on Arenanet Gw, but the Password is editable so I won't harm you and Birth date and full Name is provided(believe me or not, check yourself, that you can't edit it.) - Why do I sell my Account? Because I work everytime no time to playing games anymore and GW2 is dead tho, and I wan't finally buy a car because this is my lifetime goal so I keep every penny under my bed.

- Berserker level 80 self leveled /+ 100% Map Completed 2 jobs completed (Armour +Chef)( 8 Inventory Bag Slots) 4x Ascended Rings, Accessory, currently locked just 2x Mounts Raptor and Springer (high semi end gear without legendary but the best gear without legendary (for my build)
- Tempest level 80 (instant upped). - Exotic eq.
- Ranger level 80 (instant upped). - Exotic eq.
- Daredevil level 80 (instant upped). - Exotic eq.
+ 3 free Character selection there is a 51 toon for opening bags so it’s like (2) free
- Extra Info
2,7K+’ Achievment Points, 16 Titles (Salty Sea Dog xD), 390+ Skins (wings), currently over 17 gold, 230k+ Karma,10x Teleport to Friend, 30+ Laurels, many many Currency and Items, like Copper Fed Salvage (free scrapper permanently) + Unbreakable Sickle,Axe and Pick! Permanently Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey, 1x shared inventory slot + 2x bank slots, currency stash almost full and good (still good gold but keep it because I was like to farm much), 160+ Torne’s of Knowledge!, some exp boosters etc, 40+ PvP Potions, 120+ Transmutation Charges,17 Miniatures Skins and much more just ask.
- Quest Info
My Story : Currently at Act 7, - The Elder Dragon (Forming the Pact)
Able to Quest/Story. – Scarlet’s War, Living World Season 2, Heart of Thorns, Living World Season 3, Path of Fire, Living World Season 4.

hope you guys are interested, pm me.
offer me your price. I think about 50€ Amazon giftcard, Paysafecard or offer me.

best regards