Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Overwatch and LoL account for gw2 gold/items

Discussion on Overwatch and LoL account for gw2 gold/items within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Overwatch and LoL account for gw2 gold/items

Hey guys,

i want to trade my overwatch account (it has some skins, ask me for details) and my Lol unranked lvl 30 account with about 82 Champions and 21 skins. (Even expensive and rare skins like Spirit Guard Udyr, Battlecast Prime Cho´Gath, Void Fizz, Soul Reaver Draven and so on. Ask me for details)
for gold or items in Guild Wars 2 on a Eu-Server.

Text me if you are interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Buying Overwatch account for 30$ CSGO keys/items
06/04/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 2 Replies
Message below or PM me for more details I will not go first UNLESS you have lots of rep on THIS website (steam rep i will not trust) Edit: I've got steam wallet funds from which I can buy the csgo items after I've confirmed that you are legit
[Buying] CS:GO Items for Overwatch Beta Account
04/19/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
Wanting to buy an overwatch beta account with csgo items Skype: blackxo
[Trading] My OverWatch Closed Beta Account for Flyff Online Items
03/29/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 2 Replies
My OverWatch Closed Beta Account for Flyff Online Items Leave your best offer! Please comment, private message or add me on skype.
Dota Items for Overwatch Account
01/26/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
I am willing to trade what i can offer as fair from my inventory of 834 items, i have over 2000 hours of experience on dota so i would obviously have items that are worth looking at (2 Arcana, 49 Immortal, 10 Legendary, 220 Mythical, 142 Rare, 229 Uncommon and 182 Common) i am willing to trade only 1 immortal but all other items i will jugde on weither it is fair or not, if you are interested you must have a overwatch beta access account that i would be able to play anytime with battle.net...