Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3 LEGENDAIES HOT account 9 lvl 80s all classes

Discussion on 3 LEGENDAIES HOT account 9 lvl 80s all classes within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3 LEGENDAIES HOT account 9 lvl 80s all classes

Legendaries:
The Dreamer
Incinerator
Sunrise
has GW1 HoM 50/50
account almost 9K AP PvE Ready
PvP ready alot of skins costumes finishers 3rd birthday finisher as well. Almost all ascended Gear on all character any questions leave comment or PM
may use middle man if you want. you can pay for it. must be verified.
has no friends to bother you either

9 characters all Classes just about all geared will show account screenshots if asked or can show over skype ( Skype name is Snow_Beast_God)

LF a runescape account to trade this account.

I can screen share on Skype send pictures whatever you need. PM

Will also trade just for a ton of OSRS gold or RS3 gold or good accounts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Account with all classes lvl 60 paragon 131 or 141
05/18/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Im selling EU account softcore with all classes lvl 60 paragon 131 or 141 Make me some offerts in private mesage
[Selling] WTS Wow Account 7x90 Classes !!! pvp and pve !
04/10/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hi , iam selling my world of warcraft account server neptulon high populated server atm after getting merged with darksorrow and other server well i got 8 x classes lvl 90 hunter pve gear 559 ilvl and full pvp conquest gear .. got mining and engineering and around 70 mounts really cool mounts and rare too got monk full pvp gear and pve gear too high ilvl as a pve gear warlock 555 ilvl got mining and engineering too dk with alot of pve gear rogue with alot of pve gear mage too...
[Selling] Gw2 Account All classes lvl 80 + legendary
03/13/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Gude, verkaufe guild wars 2 account. Alle Klassen Full Exotic 6,8k Erfolgspkt. Legendary Twilight ist auch vorhanden. Ihr erhaltet das E-Mail Konto & CD Key!
[Trading] US Wow Account almost all classes!!
05/29/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I have 1 US wow account with all classes but paladin. monk lock hunter are 90 and slightly geared all others are 85 or higher.. mage shaman are 87/88 druid/lock/shaman/hunter/rogue all have old school pvp titles.. lots of pets mounts what do i want? eve account or cash depending on which is better message me with any questions
WTS: Account with almost all classes
08/16/2011 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
I play on telemachus. I am 399 cook, 399 gathering, 400 armorsmith. Have plenty of kinah. Here are the links for chars that are LVL 20+: gladiator templar sorcerer cleric