Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Longtime, trusted GW2 account (Twilight, Ascended blabla)

Discussion on Longtime, trusted GW2 account (Twilight, Ascended blabla) within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Longtime, trusted GW2 account (Twilight, Ascended blabla)

Hey,
I got back to Guild Wars a couple of days ago but unfortunately it just isn't the thing for me anymore. Anyway I pre-purchased the expansion but since I don't wish to play anymore, I'm now looking for a buyer who will take good care of an account created during the release in 2012.

I have been playing on and off and I dare say I have a good connection to the Support system, on several occasions I've received free stuff like in March when I got a satchel of Ascended Zerk gear because I complained etc. I've also bought gems via the gem store several times, I have RMT'd once or twice in 2012 but not anymore since then and no one has been playing on this account apart from me. With that said when you buy it you're free to do with it whatever but as I said, the account is in good standing. Achievement points never interested me as much therefore I only have a poor amount of 5200 but feel free to change that yourself!

The Mesmer is geared and hits/crits like bawz, there's foci, torches, swords and Twilight to choose from. Armor is completely Ascended for PvE (Full Assassin's with Runes), has a WvW Vitality set and a full Zerk set, the latter ones being exotics. The guardian is my older main and as such he is fully geared in exos aswell tho I used him for soloable content mostly so he has a Greatsword too. The thief was mostly a new addition for PvP, part of the cultural armor has been unlocked for all classes, mostly leather and cloth though. The wardrobe is huge on cloth too as I've played quite a lot of dress-up that did not satisfy me completely.

The Guardian just turned 3, some of the twinks turned 2, I have actually deleted my oldest char back in March but yeah, there's still a total of 1500 hours played on this account. Anyway, should you be interested, a summary of what's currently in the bank and in the inventory is attached to this thread, Mesmer is my main, there's a Guardian, a thief and twinks on lower levels and a free char slot so far for being a Veteran, I'm still waiting for my extra pre-purchase one but it should arrive in a couple of days when the dust from releasing the expansion has settled. So yeah, send me a message, I don't care about rep because the buyer is going first, no matter what and should you require a Middle man you will organize one yourself on this forum.

Please do not bother with MM scams and such, I'm older than you and much wiser and I hate wasting time.

I am looking for a sum around 300 with that said first one to send me 300 euros via either Paypal or ACTUAL bank gets the account. Should you wish to negotiate you better come up with good reasons (like somebody died or something, I dunno) Obviously I do not expect to receive 300 so if you really want the account, come to negotiate just don't lowball cause I'll give you hell for it.

Attached is a rar-file with pictures.

I should also mention that GW2 is linked to my old GW1 account, just half a year ago I added Eye of the North to the pool and as such you're free to do HoM achievements. There's also around 30-40 pets on my GW1 chars and they're all old as hell.

My skype: juiceofcnuts

Obligatory VirusTotal:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg full.jpg (3.9 KB, 17 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar full.rar (5.05 MB, 17 views)