Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS GW2 Account 49/50 HoM, 10 80s, Sunrise, headstart account 8.7kap

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS GW2 Account 49/50 HoM, 10 80s, Sunrise, headstart account 8.7kap

My account was created during the headstart so most of the characters will be recieving their 3rd birthday presents this year. It's also connected to a gw1 account with all the expansions and a full set of geared characters of every class if that interests you. 49/50 HoM although if you're seriously interested I can work towards 50/50 and gwamm, it would take me around a week, give or take.

I have a lv80 of every class, and two guardians, two warriors. Every lv80 besides the spare warrior/guardian are fully geared in at least exotics, most if not all have full ascended jewelry. The elementalist has 2 ascended armor pieces and an ascended staff, the warrior has Sunrise and some ascended armor. There are also random ascended mats left I believe.

There's 875k karma on the account, and a large amount of various dungeon tokens. Two characters have 100% map completion, thief and engineer.

All crafts at 400, armorsmithing and tailor at 500

I have a few gem store skins, Phantom's hood, bunny ears, fuzzy panda hat, devil horns, pink quaggan hat, celebration hat, wizard's hat, Aetherblade heavy armor set, zodiac full armor set, phalanx armor set, magitech armor set, phoenix armor set, vipers armor set, rox's quiver, kasmeer's staff, marjory's dagger, mad king's outfit, witch's outfit.

Also has digital deluxe upgrade.

Fractals are at 50, some fractal skins, lots of things in the wardrobe.

Looking for 350$ paypal

Any other questions message me here or on skype at chaliceq.q

gwaccount - Album on Imgur

« Empty GW 2 Account | GW2 Account EU »