Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Really Nice GW Account for 249$

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Really Nice GW Account for 249$

Lowered price to 189$ on Playersauction.

Since the mod decided to remove my playerauction link I put the description down below

Check this out. Details are further down in the Description

So on this account there are 5 Characters.

1 Warrior (80, Main character) Full equiped
1 Thief (80, 2nd Main Character) Full equiped
1 Guardian (80, Side Character) Not completly Equiped
2 Elementalists (1-80, 1-58) Not Equipped

Overall: On my account there are many Super rare skins like a Dreamthistle GS Skin with a worth of 1000+ Gold. I have 43 Laurels and 2,900 AP on this Account. I have made a Ascended Spinal Blades Backpiece (Orange and Blue) that is super Unique. I bought some Culture Armor Pieces as you can see on my Screen there.

My Warrior Has 1 Legendary (Twilight) and 3 Ascended Accessioers and the rest are exos.
Armor Smithing is at 500 and Weapon smithing is at 400. He is a Damage Dealer and can Survive pretty long in combat.

My Thief is pretty basic with a complete exotic equipment. He has the highest single target dps ingame and also great in PVP/WVW aka RVR.

My Guardian is not really Equipped but what I can tell you about Guardians is the fact that they are really helpful in Dungeons/Fractals. Theyre a must have for a Dungeon/Fractals Lover.

ItemShop Items I bought so far are some cool Outfits like the Noble Count Outfit. I also bought the roboter that talks backpiece <- really funny thing. I have 2 complete styling kits left with unique hairs/eyes etc. Some basic itemshop items are on my bank right now like a bank access express, merchant express etc. There`s probably more stuff but I cant remember it.

Materials are pretty much in stock and I still have a Gift of Exploration left in my Bank.

I might forget alot of good things that I should mention but yeah.. maybe youll see some stuff that might surprises you.
So if youre looking for a super great account you just found it.

Sorry for my bad English.

Old 07/14/2015, 14:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 244
Add me Skype Smustern

Old 07/14/2015, 20:13   #3

Still Available.
Old 07/15/2015, 00:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2470
Received Thanks: 5,409
Link removed, please advertise your product on elitepvpers.

Old 07/30/2015, 13:04   #5

pump

« Gold & Legendaries. | GW2 Account EU Fresh »