Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Black Lion Keys , 1 key = 0.25 $ , [Farming Service]

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Black Lion Keys , 1 key = 0.25 $ , [Farming Service]

Just selling gold now check the link if interested

Closed Thread

« WTS Guild Wars 2 Account | GW2 Account »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Black Lion Chest Key [Farming Service]
05/24/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
new thread
TBS - Black Lion Trading Bot
10/14/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 14 Replies
continuation of thread from here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/guild-wars-2-trading/2818563-black-lion-trading-bot.html The Bot Suite Black Lion Trading Bot Status: Working GW2 Trading Bot What is a GW2 Trading Bot? The black lion trading bot is the exclusive Trading Bot for the Guild Wars 2 Black Lion auction house. The trading bot is the premiere way of making gold in Guild Wars. The trading bot exploits the spread between an item to make sure you are always the highest bidder and...
Black Lion Trading Bot
09/18/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 129 Replies
VP Creations Black Lion Trading Bot Status: Working GW2 VP Trading Bot WHAT IS GW2 VP TRADING BOT? The VP trading bot is the first and exclusive Trading Bot for the Guild Wars 2 Black Lion auction house. The trading bot is the premiere way of making gold in Guild Wars. The trading bot exploits the spread between an item to make sure you are always the highest bidder and the lowest seller. This bot is not for trading an high volume of items but rather trading a lot of items with good...
[Buying] Black lion Trading Bot
06/18/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
HI i want to buy black lion trading bot, and teach me how to make profits , i'am french and speak a bad english, i can pay in , contact me on :-------------------------------> [email protected]
[Selling] [Service] {Farming Agency} Selling Minecraft In-Game-Currency! We do the farming!~~~
02/22/2014 - Minecraft Trading - 2 Replies
As the title says. I am just creating a small thread for now, if more and more orders come in, I will work on the thread even more! This is mainly for servers such as Factions or Prison! Intro My name is Kenny and I love playing minecraft, mainly for its crafting/building. I love playing on factions and prison servers because I mainly love farming lol. You might think thats a little weird, but thats me. I even stream farming and get around 50-100 viewers each time watching me cut...