Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HoM Service for my excisting GW1 Account

Discussion on HoM Service for my excisting GW1 Account within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile HoM Service for my excisting GW1 Account

Hello guys,

I have a GW 1 Account with 4 HoM Points. I am looking for someone who can provide HoM service for my existing Account. That means: I give you my account login infos and you play it.

Please send me an PM with price and possible HoM points.
If possible have some positive feedbacks with ur epvp acc.

thx and cheers
Old 05/12/2015, 08:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
like already mentioned, it is an existing gw1 account that is alrdy linked with my gw2 account. Please dont send me PMs and ask me to buy one of ur 30/50 accounts. I can only link 1 acc with my gw2 acc and thats the one i have :S

bump :-)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
-->NEED SUPPORT<--PK2 editor does not overright the excisting files?
05/02/2014 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello E-pvpers, I've added a NPC at my server, but i came with a problem. When i'd wanna add the TXT files into my media.pk2, i came to the conclusion that the files i made, didnt overrighted the original files from SRO. What i mean to say, i should explain what i did. I've extracted the TXT files into the media, i've changed some things(and added). After that i used the PK2 editor to add those files into the media.pk2. When i did that, i used the extractor again, to make sure...
[SERVICE] Metin2.SG Level- & Account-Service [Rotes Reich] [SERVICE]
03/14/2013 - Metin2 Trading - 312 Replies
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/550/sgbild.png Hallo Metin2-Spieler! Ich biete euch hier meinen Metin2 Level- & Account-Service auf dem offiziellen Metin2 Server Singapur im roten Reich an. _________________________________________________ _