Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Exploration & Powerleveling / Need Vouches

Discussion on [WTS] Exploration & Powerleveling / Need Vouches within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Exploration & Powerleveling / Need Vouches

Hello elitepvpers,
I intend to offer my services for two tasks:
Exploration or powerleveling.

To begin the powerleveling:
€ 1.50 -> 1 level
I also propose two packages:
Level 1 -> 80: 80 €
Level 20 -> 80: 65 €
(Thinking of birthday gifts)

And exploration, which unfortunately can not take into account the map of WcWcW:
between 4 and 7 € per card
eg 4 € for Malchor's Leap and 7 € for Lornar's Pass.
Cities are the price of 3 €
Of course, if you want me to do several maps the the price list will be made accordingly.

In these two services I leave you absolutely every course drops, I salvage green and blue stuffs, and I would put you in bank rares and exotics stuffs (but I've ever been very lucky on the latter )
I'll also have to reject requests if i got too much of them, because I am a regular player who is just looking to monetize their leisure! I remain still fast enough in these works after many hours of play.

This is the first time that I start a service for Epvpers, so I will accept requests with payment after the action for members of 65+TBM like that they will be able to say that i'm legit.
And I would accept being paid a front portion, an after the job, the other party for the 40+TBM members.
The payment will be made by Paypal or Epvper golds. Possibly in GW2 Gold.

Hope these services will interest you!
And I'm French for those who prefer to speak our beautiful language! : D

Contact me by private message

Job started 03/11/15
Today 0/0 Happy clients (Will be updated)
Available for new order

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diablo 3 Powerleveling, T13 rifts, 60-80 grifts and other stuff!(S11)
10/30/2016 - Diablo 3 Trading - 63 Replies
EVERYTHING IS HAND-DONE, YOU CAN CHOOSE IF YOU SHARE ACCOUNT OR YOU PLAY ON YOUR OWN ACCOUNT! Europe Only! Season/Softcore, no hardcore, sorry. I accept Paypal Returning buyers get some stuff for free! PRICES UPDATED! 10% OFF FOR 10 FIRST USERS(10/10 uses) CLASSES THIS SEASON CURRENTLY: MONK AND WIZARD(NECRO UP TO 65), CAN LOOTSHARE ON THEM/DROP GEAR FOR THEIR BUILDS
[Selling] ௵ Xhyalus' LoL Powerleveling Services™ 「All Servers」「1,950+ OffSite Vouches」௵
08/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
#REQUEST DELETE
[Selling] Diablo powerleveling 1-70 Looking for free vouches.
04/14/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 16 Replies
Two Services US SERVER T1/T2 Runs PRICES NEGOTIABLE I offer hourly service. $10 US for gear service. All legendaries will be yours and will give friendly advice on how to optimize your dps! POWERLEVELING Power leveing is done in adventure mode so you must have Reaper Of Souls
[Selling] Diablo 3 Powerleveling 1-60 US SERVER (Free powerlevel's for vouches limited)
04/03/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Diablo 3 Powerleveling 1-60 US SERVER FREE POWERLEVELING FOR A VOUCH THIS IS LIMITED Hey all. Currently offering extremely cheap powerleveling. Needing vouches. I DO NOT REQUIRE YOUR LOGIN DETAILS I will be doing this alongside your character. You will host the game, at your current level at difficulty Torment VI (if available) for most effective levels.
[Exploration] Tome & Exploration quest, Empire Chap 1&2, Pics
10/02/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
Hello all, Just thought i'd post some explorations i found whilst wondering around Empire Chapters 1 and 2 no.1 Illiteracy - Tome Unlock Gimmenhagen, Empire chapter 1 http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3137/2907264746_50f e9d4ce5.jpg?v=0http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3188 /2906418579_107ea6d255.jpg?v=0 Exploration Quest - Ungor Wood, Empire Chapter 1 http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3082/2906418495_289 624f48f.jpg?v=0http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3003 /2906418465_d7b1f32eea.jpg?v=0 ...