Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB cursed shore event Module for mmominon bot

Discussion on WTB cursed shore event Module for mmominon bot within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB cursed shore event Module for mmominon bot

as tile say I'm looking to buy module/ task manager profile for bot to do all events in cursed shoe and follow the zerg use portals to zergs etc.
Old 02/10/2015, 18:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1091
Received Thanks: 7,180
Arrow GW2 Main - Discussions / Questions -> Guild Wars 2 Trading

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
{Coords/MidLight} Oree List Farming Cursed Shore
08/10/2014 - GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
Hello all, Today I send you. Some coords (I have search myself Today) for take Oree (Only Oree). They are 27 Coords of Mines, and 1 box bonus ! ~~~~~~ How to add it ~~~~~~ 1) You need to get MidLight Hack 1.6.8 Or advanced! 1.1) For get it : ->Here 2) Go on your MidLight Folder: X\Midnight\db\userlists\locations 3) Add the .txt on the folder. 4) Change the .txt in .ini !!! 5) Run MidLight or Reload the Area List !
[Selling] Full STABLE Meshes,Malchors , FrostGorge, Cursed Shore,+others for Minion V2
04/27/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Price Varies for each mesh. Whisper if u are interested
[b] 1 e*gold [S] Jersey Shore
05/19/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
Suche eine stelle wo ich jersey shore staffel 5 folge 8 anschauen kann mit deutschen untertitel dem biete ich 1 e*gold der es mir sendet in voller länge
[Guide] River Shore Glitch
12/18/2010 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 32 Replies
As some of you have asked this before, so I made a little tutorial of it. YouTube - River + Shore Glitch As to how to train golem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWm_qcIiUWw Note: You can 1hko these guys with stone golem + clay cylinder.