Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bolt (mine) for 3.1k gold (yours)

Discussion on Bolt (mine) for 3.1k gold (yours) within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bolt (mine) for 3.1k gold (yours)

Price reduced to 3000 gold!

Title says it all - i want to trade my freshly created Bolt for 3100 gold directly ingame with no external currencies involved. (here´s the screencap of it: )

Why, you may ask? The reason being a) the horribly high listing fee i currently cannot afford and b) the risk of being undercut by just one copper.

How do we process the trade? Simple, safe and sound: After you requested a trade and i accepted it, we´ll make out a time to "meet" ingame. I´ll put up a post on the LFG, you join my party, you send the gold and in return i send you Bolt.

For safety reasons please make sure to record the trade using Fraps or any tool capable of recording from game. Keep in mind that scamming is pointless for me since ArenaNet is able to analyze and track down what exactly happened if you report me and have the video as proof, resulting in a permanent ban if your claim is true (according to Gaile Grey: )

All communication regarding the trade should happen only via ePvP, so no Skype or something like that.

If you have questions, please feel free to post them here or send me a PM.

EDIT: Since the ignorance (read the following posts from post 5 and onward) is intriguing, i´m willing to use Teamviewer in order to show you the mails which i´d otherwise could just send screenshots of, and to show you that i in fact do have a Bolt.

EDIT2: The trade won´t involve the LFG tool - ArenaNet just updated their stance on trading via LFG tool:

EDIT3: So here i am hoping that even the last person on this planet finally realizes i´m telling the truth. here you go, four screenshots telling most of the story. If i didnt have a HDD headcrash throughout the second half of 2014 i´d even be able to post the video recording.
The screenshots show you: Paypal summary, nothing coming in during the time of the trade. Escrow summary, showing that the transaction has been cancelled. Money never arrived on Escrow. Email summaries, one for the emails that came from escrow and one showing my failed attempt to get back my gold via scamming report to ArenaNet. I have NOT and will NEVER scam anyone!!!

oh, and while i´m at it, i´m adding a fifth screenshot of my Bolt in its current slumber in my guild vault once i´m out of the Dry Top T6 organisation. Expect that one around 50 minutes from now.

Greetings, RC_Nightsuit
Old 02/02/2015, 19:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 230
i would like to buy your bolt, but with your feedback i dont go first
Old 02/03/2015, 00:15   #3

Well, then there won´t be a trade. I have clearly stated that its completly useless to scam as ArenaNet is able to track it. And regarding my bad rating, i can send you evidence that i was the victim.
Old 02/04/2015, 18:27   #4

push.
Old 02/05/2015, 13:10   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

all the scammers who always want to get their stuff first without a middleman and insist that they aren't the scammer but i am ... seems like it never gets old.

don't trust people like this
Old 02/05/2015, 18:57   #6

And then there´s the also never ending crowd of people like you, cyn0x, who simply don´t want to understand or cannot read. That fact is written in my signature and i posted it here, i have the evidence, yet nobody even asks for it. A shame.

And then there´s the ongoing ignorance of the simple fact that its completly and utterly pointless to try a scam in an ingame trade, where both the sold item and the currency belong to the game. ArenaNet can verifiy it and would ban the scammer. I´d even go as far and publicly stream the trade to YouTube as an event if needed.
Old 02/05/2015, 20:49   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Arenanet would not support this in any way. That's just stupid logic They made auction houses for a reason. Do you really think someone will fall for this
Old 02/05/2015, 21:10   #8

Jesus christ. Where did i say that ArenaNet supports it? of course they do not. But that doesn´t mean they don´t take action against scammers if you report them and your claim can be verified. Just read the post i linked in the initial posting!!

And now ffs, this is thread where i want to trade a Bolt and not a platform to have people call BS upon me. I have given all necessary intel on the matter, i´m still open for questions regarding the trade, but this is being drawn out of proportion right now.
Old 02/06/2015, 09:04   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

nobody is going to do this unless they want to get scammed, you can literally just be on an alternative account and it doesn't matter if that gets reported or not, nice try bro maybe you can try to scam some noobs but use a professional middle man if you want to do this legitimately.
Old 02/06/2015, 18:24   #10

Who said i´m going to use an " alternative" Account? Also do you really think ArenaNet can´t track where the gold is gone when they receive a scamming report? And regarding middlemen - if i knew one, i´d surely use one! But how do i find a middleman who is trustworthy?

Since people seem to be this stubborn i´m going to post the evidence right here into my intitial posting. I hope then finally people are less inquired to join the bashing train and instead think at least one second. Weird that i have to rub it into your face. Nobody asked yet.
Old 02/08/2015, 20:43   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

1) Anet does not recover any item or gold that has been made through a transaction outside the trading post.
2)If given evidence, the only thing they can do is permanently ban the scammer's account, but you will still never see your items back.
3)Who says that you're NOT going to be on an alternative account? Only YOU can know that, not anyone else.

Obviously you are not looking from a customer's point of view. Lata.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2015, 21:42   #12

Dude, learn to read! I never said they´ll return anything. The 2) reason should be enough safety because they can TRACK where the gold went. So even if i used another account, it won´t benefit me in any single ******* way! Gtfo with this bullshit now, i get it, you don´t want to trade, its fine for me. But stop cluttering my thread. And you obviously didnt even look at the screenshots i pinned in my intial post as it seems.

EDIT: Oh, and while you preferred to bash me again, you also could at least have given me an answer on the point "How to find a middleman". i DO think in the customer´s sense. But if that gets blatantly ignored, i can´t do anything for it.
Old 02/11/2015, 19:02   #13

push.
Old 02/13/2015, 20:03   #14

push.