Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thief level 80 with Legendary Shortbow and Ascended Equip.

Discussion on Thief level 80 with Legendary Shortbow and Ascended Equip. within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Thief level 80 with Legendary Shortbow and Ascended Equip.

I sell my thief (male hume), on Europe server (Seafarer's Rest), which got the following equip:
- Legendary Shortbow The Dreamer;

- 2x Zojja's Razor (ascended dagger);

- Zojja's Impaler (ascended spear);

- Quiver of Swift Flight (infused) (ascended Back Item);

- Althea's Ashes (ascended accessory);

- Zinn's Data Crystal (ascended accessory);

- Call of the Wild (ascended amulet);

- Crystalline Band (Infused) (ascended ring);

- Ring of Red Death (infused) (ascended ring);

- Zojja's Leggings (ascended leggings);

- Nika's boots;

- Nika's Gloves;

- Nika's Coat;

- Nika's Pauldrons;

- Nika's Mask.

Contact me via pm or add me on skype (ruggiero.morella.1987).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Account 5x 80 + Bifrost Legendary + full ascended
08/08/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 17 Replies
I would like to sell my fantastic account with: Asura Guardian lvl 80: Full Ascended Gear (PTV) with Melandru Full Ascended Accessories (Celestial) Full Ascended Accessories (PTV) Ascended Backitem Celestial Ascended Greatsword (Celestial) with Bloodlust and +5% DMG Legendary Staff Bifrost
[Buying] Account with guardian or mesmer lvl 80 and ascended gear + Legendary
05/24/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys, As you can see on the title, I'm looking forward to buy an account with a Guardian or Mesmer lvl 80 with ascended gear and, if possible, a legendary weapon. In Skype we can talk about the trade and how should we do it. I pay only by PAYPAL My offer can go from 60€ to 250€ (Maximum) Kind regards. Now Online!
[Selling] GW2 Account, Exotic, Ascended, Semi-Legendary (cheap)
08/05/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my GuildWars 2 Account for £10, PayPal ONLY. 2 Level 80's, 1 Guardian, 1 Thief, 18 Necromancer and 5 more character slots. Guardian: Full Exotic, Soldier Runes, Semi-Legendary weapon 'Volcanus', Exotic Shield, Sceptre & Underwater weapons. 2 Exotic Earrings 2 Infused Rings Rare Wintersday town clothes 2, 880 Acheivement Points
[Selling] Very Sexy Thief! Full Exotic+Full Ascended!
04/23/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 5 Replies
WTS> Legendary Shortbow The Dreamer
01/28/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Willing to sell the legendary shortbow The Dreamer - Can prove i have it in game - Either selling through trading post make me an offer and put up buy order on trading post and i will sell to you Or selling through guild bank / Mail for a cheaper price then trade post Make me offers and what method you want to buy and i will get back to you. Using MM or you go first for guild bank / Mail trade