Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Gw2 key for 120m eoc rsgp

Discussion on WTB Gw2 key for 120m eoc rsgp within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Gw2 key for 120m eoc rsgp

Old 04/20/2014, 23:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoneynofuney View Post
Hello.

Before you engage in trading with this person please take a moment and read post I made on one of his other threads. He is a scammer and is not to be trusted.

Be safe.