Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle.Net Account with HotS Technical Alpha access for GW2 Gold

Discussion on Battle.Net Account with HotS Technical Alpha access for GW2 Gold within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle.Net Account with HotS Technical Alpha access for GW2 Gold

Also comes with WoW, D3, D2, SC2, and Hearthstone Beta. Willing to provide any proof requested, willing to use a middleman if requested. Send me offers.
Old 04/05/2014, 21:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Battle.net Keys: SC2/HOTS $25 ¤ SC2 + HOTS Bundle $40 ¤ D3 $35 ¤ Classics $10
08/17/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Sold.
[WTS] Battle.NET account with SC2 WoL/HoTS
02/22/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
I can give you cd keys for recovery so it's 100% safe too, it has only SC2 WoL and HoTS. Only around 10 games played total, selling it really cheap.
[WTS] Battle.NET account(SC2 WoL, HOTS)
02/14/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my battle.net account with SC2 WoL and HoTS, I can give you all infos/email etc if you need it. The account is unranked on both servers and doesn't have much games played so it's clean.. Post here or pm me if you want to buy it.
Battle.net Keys: SC2/HOTS $25 ¤ SC2 + HOTS Bundle $40 ¤ D3 $35 ¤ Classics $10
01/24/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
StarCraft II: WoL - North American $25 StarCraft II: HotS (Pre-purchase) - North American $25 StarCraft II: WoL + HotS (Pre-purchase) Bundle - North American $45 Diablo III - Global (All regions) $35 WarCraft III: RoC / TFT $10 - Bundle $15