Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i want to trade my bnet account with gw2

Discussion on i want to trade my bnet account with gw2 within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i want to trade my bnet account with gw2

include 5x90 wow account (dk, rogue, mage, hunter, shaman)
starcraft 2 (inc hots)
diablo 3 (inc ros)

pm me about more information
Old 04/03/2014, 03:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on skype so we can talk about details.
trade is only gona happen on epvpers
and i world most likly do it over a midleman.
gw2 account with lvl80 hunter (dont remember the name because i dont play it for 1month...)
50+ assassin
etc
assassin got max inventory slots with best beggs (biggest bags xD)
well im only interestet into the d3 account. if u are interestet add me on skype or pm me here...
dragonice.definit
Old 04/03/2014, 11:26   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
Hey, im willing to trade, also via an middleman

my gw2 acc got these following thinks ;
-Level 80 Thief with Legendary Dagger, And Ancient Pistel, T3 Set, Maxupgraded Backitem (the one who you need 500x ectos and this ****), all inventorys, completly buyed inv. slots
-Level 80 Warriors, with completly buyed inv slots, Realmoney Skins, etc
-Other classes im not sure, but i got 7 !
-One fun class (Hunter level 15- + ) with 500gold + weapon skin, 70g back, and realmoney armor skins
-2 or 3x times my bank have ben upgraded for more slots.
-Level 34 PvP rank with Wolf-Finisher
-Assassin Finisher

pm me here greetz TranX
Old 04/05/2014, 02:48   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well u still trading? i world rly love a response =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SCARAB LORD account, entire bnet account w/ games+bnet balance on it(ORIGINAL OWNER)
11/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling my entire Battlenet account. I am the ORIGINAL owner and creator of this account. On the account comes WoW and all current expansions, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm, Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne and Starcraft 1. Also on the bnet account is $90 on the bnet balance, which can be used to purchase future expansions/games, character transfers, race changes, faction changes, etc. I have always been a fan of Blizzard and the games they produce, after years of playing their...
LF a MM (Bnet for Darkorbit acc trade)
10/09/2012 - Middleman - 3 Replies
As the title says, I'm looking for a mm quickly. It's an exchange of two accs, one is Bnet acc and the second is Darkorbit acc.
Selling full D3 Bnet account(includes email & pass used to register on bnet)
05/17/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 3 Replies
Selling an extra FULL D3 Bnet(global) account(includes email & pass used to register on bnet). pm offers and inquiry. payable via paypal. :))
TRADE League of Legends account with SKINS for bnet account with D3 Access
12/07/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
MY first trade, and I have no issues sending first to the right trader. The account is only level 11 but has the following champions unlocked, some with a SKIN. Account is on NA. Alistar Ashe Brand with VANDAL Brand skin Caitlyn with OFFICER Caitlyn skin Janna Kayle with JUDGEMENT Kayle skin
Charackter von Bnet auf Bnet transfen?
11/28/2009 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Ich hab mich jetzt schon 2 Tage mit dem Thema auseinander gesetzt und finde nur unterschiedliche Antworten, würd mich freuen wenn ich endlich eine klare Antwort bekommen würde :) Frage ist, ob man von Bnet1 mit dem Namen "Max Mustermann" auf Bnet2 mit dem Namen "Lisa Schießmichtot" Accounts transferieren kann :) Viele sagen nein aber andere wieder ja, wenn ihr es vielleicht wisst, würde ich mich auf die Lösung freuen, wie es denn möglich wäre^^ Mfg nom3rcy