Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling lvl 80 Mesmer Account

Discussion on Selling lvl 80 Mesmer Account within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling lvl 80 Mesmer Account

Hello.

I am selling my old GW Account. I wont play anymore because the endgame was kinda disappointing for me. The Mesmer is full equipped with CoF Gear and has several Event Items as far as i know. Right now the Account is on Drakkar - lake but you can change it ofc. I dont want it to be very expensive because even tho the Gear is completely fine, there is no legendary Gear on it that would make it worth more then GW itself.

Important :

The Email will be changed to whatever you want it to be.
I will ofc. not gift first because of the high risk of losing the Account.
If you are to scared to gift it first, we can use a middleman. ( I have never done it before, so i might need some help setting it up).
You can only pay via paypal and the price will be made on skype.

Contact me on skype or here if you are interested.

Skype ID : Arthur4372
Old 03/10/2014, 17:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sold