Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Twilight/Legendary Greatsword

Discussion on [WTS] Twilight/Legendary Greatsword within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Twilight/Legendary Greatsword

Hey,

ich verkaufe hier ein frisch aus der mystischen Schmiede kommendes, selbstgebautes, legendäres Großschwert!
Zahlung per paypal, genaueres per PM
Fotos können auf Anfrage per PM geschickt werden.

Lg

Robitobi

Tags
gw2 twilight

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] TWILIGHT Legendary Greatsword [!]
11/30/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hi everybody , got Legendary Greatsword Twilight Price : 180 Euro Are u interested ? Send me a PM Thank you ....
[Selling] Legendary Greatsword Twilight for Euro.
09/20/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
I want to sell the Legendary Greatsword Twilight for Euro. I don't sell by middleman, you can 100% trust me. At moment the best offer I received is 360€.
[Selling] Twilight, Legendary Greatsword
06/10/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
As the title suggests, I am selling Twilight. The transaction will be done via site such as playerauctions or alternatively with a middleman.The price I am looking for is 350€, although I might be willing to discuss it. The item will be delivered via in-game mail, to both US or EU server. I will provide a picture of the item if you want one. Pm me for further discussion. *edit: forgot to mention the currency, lol.
[Trading] My League of Legends Account EU West for Your Twilight (legendary greatsword) GW2
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
My lol EU West account for GW2 Legendary Twilight Hello, I decided to end playing lol because I got bored. My Gw2 account is on EU. Down below you can see the Champions I have and the Skins. If you have any questions, post below, you can also contact me on skype. Champions: -Akali -Alistar -Amumu -Anivia -Annie