Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All sorts of Legendary weapons

Discussion on All sorts of Legendary weapons within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool All sorts of Legendary weapons

Sell one Legendary 2H weapon + one Ranged Weapon + one Main hand Weapon + one off-hand Weapon
for For 529 Euro/719 USD.

2-Hand ( Bifrost Juggernaut Sunrise Twilight )
Ranged ( Dreamer Kudzu Predator )
Mainhand ( Bolt Frostfang Incinerator Meteorlogicus Moot Quip )
Offhand ( Bolt Flameseeker Frostfang Howler Incinerator Minstrel Moot Quip Rodgort )

We would use Rmysidia (a middlewoman from *******) as the middle woman.

Which means we both need to transfer to SoR server and join Rmy’s guild, then use her guild bank for the transfer.

I will put 4 legendary weapons in her guild bank first,then you will pay me by western union ( credit card/prepaid card ),cause i don’t trust paypal,after i get the payment,i will let Rmy know,she will give you the access to the guild bank, then you will be able to enjoy your new shining weapons

You will cover the western union fee(15Euro),i will cover the middleman’s fee.

Feel free to convo me on skype : Janeforliving
Old 01/29/2014, 03:00   #2

Don't know if i can bump this
Old 01/29/2014, 13:51   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

might be interested ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Legendary Weapons (EU/NA)
06/24/2016 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 38 Replies
Want to sell legendary weapons: Greatsword "Twilight" and Staff "Bifrost" SOLD: Incinerator x1 Meteorlogicus x1 Predator x1
[Selling] Selling all sorts of legendary weapons (US)
02/18/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Frostfang Howler The Flameseeker Prophecies Twilight Name a price and we can work something out. Accepting paypal, western union, money gram, etc.
[Selling] GW2 Legendary Weapons US/EU
09/20/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, Selling three legendary items today: Twilight (Greatsword) Bolt (Sword) Flameseeker Prophecies (Shield) PM me for negotiations. I can provide any proofs as long as it does not endanger my own account. Hope to hear from you soon.
WTB - Legendary Weapons
07/28/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Ich kaufe all eure Legendary Weapons. Bezahle den besten Preis ! Bezahlen kann ich mit Paypal,PSC,Überiweisung und seit neusten auch mit Moneybookers. Meldet euch einfach. Quatsche auch gerne mit euch über Skype Kopier für Ausweis e.t.c könnte ich auch rausrücken
Legendary Weapons
01/14/2011 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
This is not related with any update. On the new client appeared a new kind of weapon. There almost none reference about them, but on the pk2 are known as "Legendary Weapons". The names were on the pk2 since almost 5 months but with the new client appeared the render files of them. There is only 2 weapons, and we don't know if more are going to be added, or how to obtain them. There is not any info about them on the itemdata files, I had to recreate them for be able to use/see them. Well this...