Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sturm und Blatt des Kudzu

Discussion on Sturm und Blatt des Kudzu within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sturm und Blatt des Kudzu

Verkaufe Sturm und Blatt des Kudzu für GW2 Money - da ich den 15% aus dem AH dem weg gehen will - würde gerne über eine dritte person traden- wer ernsthaftes intresse hat könnte mir mal eine PN hier schreiben -> einfach mal melden

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS Leaf of Kudzu, 500 gold
10/01/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Pm me if interested. I am selling the leaf of kudzu FOR 400 gold, sorry about the comma lol. I was going to make it 500 gold but looked at the TP and it is 2 gold less, so I will make it 400 gold to help someone out. BUMP
[Selling] Precursor [Leaf of Kudzu]
06/07/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Hello epvp. I'm looking to get my rep up here and selling a precursor that dropped for me yesterday morning (6/3/2013). Was farming suncove and got it from a chest. I will only accept paypal. Once the funds are confirmed I will add you to my personal guild. In 24 hours you will be able to withdraw the Bow from my bank (the 24 hours is in-game cause anet made it that way). Current price: $150 USD $120 USD
[Selling] Kudzu Cheap ! 1499g !
04/09/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, ich möchte gerne Kudzu verkaufen ! Kudzu - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W) Trade wird so ablaufen das ein Angebot im AH gemacht wird und dann von mir daran verkauft! :) Ing gibts bei Pn oder Nachfrage :)
80 Ranger w/ Leaf of Kudzu, Nightmare armor set, 400 Hunstman + Leatherworker, more
09/30/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 6 Replies
I am selling a amazing level 80 Norn male ranger. Full Exotic Nightmare Set (minus legs.) w/ Superior Rune of the Pack (Better than CoF set and much rarer since everyone is wearing Flames set these days. Be unique!). Exotic Short Bow w/ nice weapon skin. Leaf of Kudzu of Rage (Base item for Kudzu legendary worth @75 gold on the Trade post) Almost 8 gold atm. 400 Huntsman and Leatherworker (Needed for Legendary). Second set of MF gear. Recipes for Gift of Wood and Gift of Nature bought. ( 20...
Ks1 Tr lvl 155 mit +20 t2 sturm eq
03/27/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
wie im titel schon erwähnt verkaufe ich meinen ks1 tr lvl 155 der +20 t2 sturm eq hat auf dem server Phönix. ich habe mir für tr mit eq ca 650€ gedacht. bezahlung nur per überweisung oder paypal einfach bei interesse per pm oder per skype(maskedseth)melden