Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Gw2 Acc

Discussion on Selling Gw2 Acc within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Gw2 Acc

Selling a GW2 Account with a lv 80 Necromancer, with 13 Gold . The character has lots of items and Boosts. Lv 400 Master Jeweler, Lv 400 Master Artificer, Lv 60 Novice Chef. I have Nightmare Cowl (Exotic), Nightmare Mantle (Exotic), Nightmare Vestments (Exotic), Nightmare Pants (Exotic), Exotic Weapons and Rare rings and Amulets. I earnt 585 Points and have 162k Karma, 6 Laurels. Add me on skype if you are interested in buying this account. I currently have only one character on that account.
Current Offer : $20
Add me on skype and offer pls