Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Leaf of Kudzu, 500 gold

Discussion on WTS Leaf of Kudzu, 500 gold within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Leaf of Kudzu, 500 gold

Pm me if interested.

I am selling the leaf of kudzu FOR 400 gold, sorry about the comma lol.

I was going to make it 500 gold but looked at the TP and it is 2 gold less, so I will make it 400 gold to help someone out.

BUMP
Old 09/30/2013, 17:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

highest buy order is 441? so why sell it for 400g?
Old 10/01/2013, 11:04   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Because he's either
a) Scammer
b) Good Guy Greg

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Precursor [Leaf of Kudzu]
06/07/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Hello epvp. I'm looking to get my rep up here and selling a precursor that dropped for me yesterday morning (6/3/2013). Was farming suncove and got it from a chest. I will only accept paypal. Once the funds are confirmed I will add you to my personal guild. In 24 hours you will be able to withdraw the Bow from my bank (the 24 hours is in-game cause anet made it that way). Current price: $150 USD $120 USD
[WTS] gw2 account with kudzu + 5k gold, or just the gold
05/02/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'd like to sell my gw2 account with legendary longbow kudzu, 5k gold, and much valuable stuff in there. I will provide more info for interested. Other acceptable offer is buying just the gold. Price is fully negotiable, I dont expect much so im sure that I will fit resellers expectations. Feel free to pm me for more details.
[Selling] Kudzu Cheap ! 1499g !
04/09/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, ich möchte gerne Kudzu verkaufen ! Kudzu - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W) Trade wird so ablaufen das ein Angebot im AH gemacht wird und dann von mir daran verkauft! :) Ing gibts bei Pn oder Nachfrage :)
80 Ranger w/ Leaf of Kudzu, Nightmare armor set, 400 Hunstman + Leatherworker, more
09/30/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 6 Replies
I am selling a amazing level 80 Norn male ranger. Full Exotic Nightmare Set (minus legs.) w/ Superior Rune of the Pack (Better than CoF set and much rarer since everyone is wearing Flames set these days. Be unique!). Exotic Short Bow w/ nice weapon skin. Leaf of Kudzu of Rage (Base item for Kudzu legendary worth @75 gold on the Trade post) Almost 8 gold atm. 400 Huntsman and Leatherworker (Needed for Legendary). Second set of MF gear. Recipes for Gift of Wood and Gift of Nature bought. ( 20...