Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Unbound legendary Sunrise

Discussion on WTS Unbound legendary Sunrise within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Unbound legendary Sunrise

-sold-
Old 09/30/2013, 17:56   #2

Current Bid is 380 Euro Instant Buy is 400 Euro, recommend Ebay for this or a really save Middleman.

Scammer, please stop try to scam me. I'm waiting for serious guy.
Old 10/05/2013, 10:48   #3

still available

still available, the guy who wanted to trade with me tryed to scam me -.-

Tags
guild wars 2, legendary, not soulbound, sunrise, wts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS US GW2 Account With Legendary Sunrise !
06/07/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 6 Replies
I have 3 80's on the account - a Mesmer(Asura), an Elementalist(Asura) and a Theif(Sylvari). Pictures Included ! Mesmer: Lv80 Legendary Sunrise; Full Exotic Gear; Acended Quiver (Quiver of Swift Flight); Currently at Lv13 FotM;
[Selling] Legendary Sunrise
05/10/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, guys. WTS Sunrise unbound. Please leave your offers here. And i should say that i'm not going first in any case. I will show you a skype share screen video of the item before the trade to prove its existence. My skype is iesirida And forgot to tell it is in EU server
WTS Legendary Sunrise!
02/05/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Ladies & Gentleman! I want to sell my fresh made Sunrise! Would like to have Ingame Golds or €´s to buy some Gold ;) . Möchte mein Sunrise verkaufen, gegen IngameGold oder in €´s um vergleichbare Mengen an Gold kaufen zu können! Greetings!
[WTS] Legendary Greatsword Sunrise
01/28/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 23 Replies
Starting an auction for my Legendary GS. I'll sell it to highest bidder by the end of the week. I won't go first. I accept Paypal only. Trading method can be through Mail or a Guild Bank. You choose. GL and happy bidding! :) Leave a message or post, email me at [email protected], or contact me at jeffry.murillo2 in skype
WTB: Legendary Sunrise
01/03/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies