Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sklero Greatsword Skin

Discussion on Sklero Greatsword Skin within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sklero Greatsword Skin

Like iŽd say, i want to buy the Sclerite GS skin 20€ psc from germany

greetz =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] fused greatsword
09/08/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
paying 150 G for the fused greatsword might be willing to negotiate pmme or contact me on Skype TCash420
Glad with Greatsword .....
06/16/2013 - Aion - 2 Replies
Why some glads using Greatsword ?
Shadow titanium greatsword skin
04/16/2011 - Cabal Private Server - 3 Replies
Ok ive read every single thred about change models for weps and no1 wrote whats the code for Stit.Gs.i got 2 mith blades and i wanna change look to stit.gs but prob is there isnt any codes for gs..in mycabal folder(gp cabal ep 3) thers redosm,osm,sig,mithril but no shadow tit can any1 upload stit or tell me where to find it and what name?
Shadow tit greatsword
04/07/2011 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 3 Replies
Ok ive read every single thred about change models for weps and no1 wrote whats the code for Stit.Gs.i got 2 mith blades and i wanna change look to stit.gs but prob is there isnt any codes for gs..in mycabal folder(gp cabal ep 3) thers redosm,osm,sig,mithril but no shadow tit can any1 upload stit or tell me where to find it and what name?