Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

x3 80's. Ele,Ranger,Guard. Level 50 fractals.

Discussion on x3 80's. Ele,Ranger,Guard. Level 50 fractals. within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
x3 80's. Ele,Ranger,Guard. Level 50 fractals.

The account has 3 level 80s,all in exotic armor and weapons(ranger doesnt have exotic weapons).

Elementalist has 2 fractal daggers,Fractal Capacitor (Infused),commander tag,3 staffs,100% map completion,multiple exotic trinkets,armor has divinity runes,rank 49 in WvW, and level 50 in fractals.

Ranger has basic weapons(white),exotic bersker armor from CoF,and ascended trinkets expect the accessory.

Guardian has full exotic clerics armor,3 different fractal capacitors,multiple trinkets,fractal sword,fractal shield,fractal greatsword,fractal staff and fractal scepter.

Also comes with a level 42 thief(nothing special on the account) and a level 2 engineer which i've been using as a storage for ascended rings.

All characters have 20 slot fractal box on every bag slot,so each have 100 bag slots.There are some fractal weapon skins in the bank,also some unused Jade skins from the dragon bash event. The account is also deluxe edition.

I'm looking for $250 paypall for this account. PM me if you're interested. You will get all information you need to make the account yours(email account,serial).

bump
Old 08/09/2013, 05:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
push

still for sale

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Fractals of the Mists - Coordinates
01/06/2014 - GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 29 Replies
Hey guys, I'm bringing you all coordinates I currently have for FotM, I named them accordingly (they are for Midnight tho). Note that the collection is not complete yet, some fractals are still missing. Gladly taking any help for completion. Fractals included so far: http://dacyon.bplaced.net/shots/26h0t2xplf4.png
Fractals Speed Clears.
05/12/2013 - Guild Wars 2 - 14 Replies
Hello, ElitePvPers! Thanks to Dacyon, we now have Fractals coordinates to help us speed the daily grind. However, I understand that we must exercise utmost caution when using these with non-Midnight/non-gZoom groups. That being said, I have made this thread for like-minded individuals who'd like to run through the entire Fractals with me (as only the Swamp is the only one I can solo). It would make life so much simpler to have a group that shares the same vision. If in any case this...
WTS Account - LvL 80 War/Guard/Ranger - Legendary weapon 600g++
04/04/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys! I need to sell the account since I am moving to a new place, with job and I cannot play as much as before. I was selling before Diablo3 gold, so you can trust me I'd say. - 3 chars lvl 80 with 3 sets of armor each and jewels (Warrior, Guardian, Ranger) - Warrior full ascended jewels (missing 1 earring has 3 commendations already for next one) Legendary greatsword (Twilight) on it, and as the rest all weapons bought and 3 different sets.
Fractals Exploit
11/21/2012 - GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 23 Replies
.................................................. .................................................. ..........................................
how to edit level for guard towers N RSK ??
11/12/2008 - RF Online - 5 Replies
how to edit level for guard towers N RSK ?? need help how to make guard towers for level 40 can use when im lvel 30 ?? n how to make RSK low level to ?? give me code for edit level for its....... sorry bad englis:o.................